Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog June 21, 2024

Weight: 327.6 lbs (147.7 kg) BMI: 42.1 Waist: 54.5 in (138.4 cm) WtHr: 73.6% Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs Lunch: 4x Bar-S Jumbo Jumbos Dinner: Queso Soup Drinks: Kroger Seltzer Original, Pot of Coffee Black, 12oz Sugar Free Monster Energy, Powerade Zero Orange, 2x Kroger Energy Shot, Couple cups of water Sober Day 6 It's kind of creepy to weigh the exact same as the day before. Was able to take inventory before work and got a meal plan together. The “Dinner” list looks kind of funny because it's just Rib-eyes over and over. But I didn't have room in my freezer for all of them. Didn't have time to defrost the freezer and wow there was a lot of ice built up. I'll try to defrost it after work. Noticed that I was out of Chili. I don't usually run out of chili, I usually have some variety of chili. Sometimes multiple varieties. I'm going to have to fix that but then again I might want to wait until the freezer is a little less full. I was almost late for work

Playing with Spreadsheets Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog December 15, 2023

Weight: 335.8 lbs (153.5 kg)
BMI: 43.1
Waist: 56 in (142.2 cm)
WtHr: 75.7%

Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs
Lunch: Tootn' Chili Turkey
Dinner: Baked Chicken
Drinks: Pot of Coffee black, Kroger Energy Shot, Kroger Seltzer Water Cranberry Lime
Weeks Sober 2 (Day 20)

I did a bit of re-tweaking to the 2023 and 2024 weight loss tracking spreadsheets before work. For the 2023 spreadsheet I had the wrong number for the BMI goal. It was only off by 2.3 so not a big change and for the 2024 Spreadsheet I was going to change the Waist to Height Ratio tracking to Waist to Hip Ratio, but I've been doing Waist to Height Ratio for so long I think changing what WtHR means would just cause confusion. It's kind of unfortunate that both Height and Hip both start with the letter “H” otherwise it wouldn't be a big deal. Oh well, that just changes a thing that I was going to change back to the thing that I was already doing. And I'm very grateful for the “Find/Replace” tool on Open Office it really made editing those spreadsheets a hell of a lot easier

Came home for lunch. Added a bit of cheese and sour cream into the chili, that's just procedure. Dr Berry says that adults really shouldn't have any dairy products, I do respect his opinion. But that's going to just have to be HIS opinion when it comes to cheese and sour cream in my chili. I had some Seltzer water at home so I didn't buy anything on the way home for lunch. It still feels strange to walk out of the store without going through the register. But that is a habit that I need to improve. I have food at home, I have water at home, I don't need to buy anything else for my lunch break, it's already at home. I would just be spending money on stuff I already have.

Work was a pretty standard day. Except for the fact that for the fact that they actually gave us two cashiers for most of the afternoon. Made me feel a bit nostalgic for the time when we actually had registers open all day. I did get someone that made for an addition to the Store Stories To Do List. Lady insisted that she had a digital coupon for 115 gallons of free milk “with purchase” That wasn't a typo she insisted that her coupon was for one hundred and fifteen gallons of milk for free. She acknowledged that's a hell of a lot of milk. So she was wanting to know that if she got her six gallons today could she come back to get more milk later on. The more that I and the cashier tried to convince her that couldn't be right, the more that the customer got angry that she couldn't get 115 gallons of milk like she insisted her coupon said she could. I finally convinced her to bring up the coupon on her phone and the coupon was for 1 (one, singular, mono) gallon of milk for free with purchase of a six pack of paper towels (not sponsored) She insisted that she didn't want the paper towels, she wanted the 115 gallons of milk. Sorry that's more milk than one store is going to have in any reasonable amount of time and a lot more than anybody is going to use. Also there's no way in hell a FOR PROFIT company is just going to give someone over a hundred gallons of milk. Just because you've bought something in the store.

Also did a bit of editing on the budgeting spreadsheet in preparation for next year. It's hard to believe that it's already coming up on the end of the year. But I've decided to update each month's bills estimate from an average of all of the bills in the past to have each month's bill reflect the average for the history of that month. For example the Electricity bill has an average of about $92 over all, the monthly average ranges from $88 to $97 so instead of having the electricity bill as $92 per month, I've put the average for each month into the slot for that month. I'm doing that to be more prepared for the fluctuations for each month. Although I might have over complicated those complications as I do have the "Average Pay Plan" turned on for the Electricity and Natural Gas bills. I am making those inputs as estimates only and I am prepared to make corrections over the year. So I am okay with making changes over the year. It's not like I'll be shattered if the gas or electricity bill is higher or lower than the average that I've decided that it should be. It would be nice if those decided to be lower though. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking the Fast on the Patio Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog December 8, 2023

Very First World Problems Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog November 27, 2023

Day Before Thanksgiving Daily Keto/Sobritey Blog November 22, 2023