Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog June 21, 2024

Weight: 327.6 lbs (147.7 kg) BMI: 42.1 Waist: 54.5 in (138.4 cm) WtHr: 73.6% Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs Lunch: 4x Bar-S Jumbo Jumbos Dinner: Queso Soup Drinks: Kroger Seltzer Original, Pot of Coffee Black, 12oz Sugar Free Monster Energy, Powerade Zero Orange, 2x Kroger Energy Shot, Couple cups of water Sober Day 6 It's kind of creepy to weigh the exact same as the day before. Was able to take inventory before work and got a meal plan together. The “Dinner” list looks kind of funny because it's just Rib-eyes over and over. But I didn't have room in my freezer for all of them. Didn't have time to defrost the freezer and wow there was a lot of ice built up. I'll try to defrost it after work. Noticed that I was out of Chili. I don't usually run out of chili, I usually have some variety of chili. Sometimes multiple varieties. I'm going to have to fix that but then again I might want to wait until the freezer is a little less full. I was almost late for work

Making a Plan and Thawing the Freezer Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog December 11, 2023

Weight: 335.2 lbs (152.0 kg)
BMI: 43.0
Waist: 56.5 in (143.5 cm)
WtHr: 76.4%

Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs
Lunch: Center Cut Pork Chops
Dinner: Baked Chicken
Drinks: Pot of Coffee black, Monster Energy Zero Ultra, Kroger Seltzer Water Watermelon, Kroger Seltzer Water Mango
Weeks Sober 2 (Day 16)

I'm guessing that the “Relaxation Meditation” went really well last night as the last thing I remember was turning on the meditation app and then waking up at 8:30 this morning.

Another day when I woke up I had a stiff headache. I'm really thinking that it's dehydration again. I haven't been drinking much of anything over the last couple of days. And as I got up and started drinking coffee I started feeling better. But then again I was drinking coffee, and coffee does tend to make people feel better. The last couple of days I've decided to drink the coffee black, I'm attempting to see if I feel any different with plain coffee than with the half cup of cream that I usually drink it with. I've been noticing that I might be having a reaction to dairy products, so this is going to be an experiment.

I called the Wichita office of the clinic I had recently signed up to to make sure my appointment tomorrow is actually in Wichita. Because the Patient Portal on their site still said that the appointment is in my town, but the scan that I was making an appointment for is in Wichita. I got into a conversational loop with their receptionist because the portal says the appointment is in my town, but the equipment is in Wichita. She confirmed that the appointment for Labs was in my town. But the equipment is in Wichita. I really didn't want to drive an hour or so to find out that the person who set up my appointment set it up in the wrong office. I'd be kind of pissed off if I drove all of the way over there and say, “Okay, I'm here!” just then be told that nobody knew why I'm there. And I have an appointment next week to discuss the various labs I did last week and the doctor was expecting to have the body mass scan as a part of the things to discuss. So it isn't like I could just reschedule. But the receptionist did confirm that the error was on the patient portal and the appointment really is in Wichita. Which was a relief because gas is under $3 a gallon again, but I'm not sure if I want to burn that much gas on a worthless trip. I did get an email and a text message confirming my appointment is indeed in Wichita.

I grilled up the pack of Center Cut Pork Chops for lunch. I'll admit that is technically one of the things that I want to have for dinner. But I was off today and I had two servings of lunches the other day and I was out of lunch servings. And there's no reason to get hyper religious about the food. I'm just wanting to have the casseroles for lunch on days that I'm working so I can run home and throw a serving in the microwave. I'm just a bit more carnivore today than other days.

As I had finished the last of the servings I had in the freezer I made another “meal plan” I also took the opportunity to defrost the freezer. There was quite the build up, I didn't think about taking a picture until I was quite a way into thawing it out. This is supposedly an effect of overfilling the freezer. But this week after making the meal plan for this week the level of the food was below the vents for the freezer so I think that problem is solved for now.

The chicken I baked for dinner was already thawed from last week's meal plan and I am more used to baking chicken from frozen. And I half cremated that poor bird.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking the Fast on the Patio Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog December 8, 2023

Very First World Problems Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog November 27, 2023

Day Before Thanksgiving Daily Keto/Sobritey Blog November 22, 2023