Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog June 21, 2024

Weight: 327.6 lbs (147.7 kg) BMI: 42.1 Waist: 54.5 in (138.4 cm) WtHr: 73.6% Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs Lunch: 4x Bar-S Jumbo Jumbos Dinner: Queso Soup Drinks: Kroger Seltzer Original, Pot of Coffee Black, 12oz Sugar Free Monster Energy, Powerade Zero Orange, 2x Kroger Energy Shot, Couple cups of water Sober Day 6 It's kind of creepy to weigh the exact same as the day before. Was able to take inventory before work and got a meal plan together. The “Dinner” list looks kind of funny because it's just Rib-eyes over and over. But I didn't have room in my freezer for all of them. Didn't have time to defrost the freezer and wow there was a lot of ice built up. I'll try to defrost it after work. Noticed that I was out of Chili. I don't usually run out of chili, I usually have some variety of chili. Sometimes multiple varieties. I'm going to have to fix that but then again I might want to wait until the freezer is a little less full. I was almost late for work

Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog December 16, 2023

Weight: 331.2 lbs (153.5 kg)
BMI: 42.5
Waist: 56.5 in (142.2 cm)
WtHr: 76.4%

Breakfast: Johnsonville Jalapeno Cheddar Smoked Sausages
Lunch: Low Carb Goulash
Dinner: Center Cut Pork Chops pan seared in butter
Drinks: 2x Sugar Free Rockstar, Kroger Energy Shot, Kroger Seltzer Water Cranberry Lime
Weeks Sober 2 (Day 21)

Didn't wake up in time to get a proper breakfast or any coffee. When I did get up the ankles were really angry at me. The shoestring on my newer shoes had broke a week or so ago so I've been wearing an older pair and I think that's starting to have an effect. I'm going to pick up a new pair of strings on my way home from work tonight. But as for breakfast I was able to get up early enough to run into work and have some Johnsonville Sausages and some Sugar Free Rockstar Energy. I did have to clock in a minute or two late to finish eating, but I don't have a job where I can get "hangry" It is interesting that I felt more energized by the can of Rockstar that I chugged right before I clocked in than the better part of a pot of coffee that I normally sip on before I go into work.

Today's weight is pretty exciting. Being down 6.2 lbs in three days is a pretty good trend. I'm not sure if that's do to anything specific, or if it's just “recovering” from the Queso Soup that I had earlier this week that made my weight go up the next day. I'm really just hope it stays down for tomorrow's weekly weigh in. The last several weeks I've been down for the Weekly Weigh In, but considerably up compared to the previous day.

first half of work was kind of rough. It was smooth in the fact that everything and everyone was working, BUT EVERYBODY WAS SCREAMING AT EACH OTHER, NOBODY WAS ANGRY OR UPSET THEY WERE JUST TRYING TO YELL OVER EVERYBODY ELSE! And everybody who wanted to ask me a question was getting right up into my face. Seriously people you can ask me a question just fine without being two inches away from my face. The roughest thing was that I had bitten my tongue last night when I was asleep. And it hurt when I talked. It wouldn't have been a big deal, but I have to talk a lot in my job. And I don't know what's wrong with my voice or what but when ever I talk (this is even on a normal day) I have to repeat myself, repeat my self, repeat everything I say, every time I say anything I have to repeat myself. I have to say the same thing over again, every time I say anything.

Second half of the day went by rather smoothly as well, I still had to repeat myself every time I said anything. But everybody actually showed up for work and the people who were scheduled this evening were people who I didn't have to tell them to do ever single thing that they should already know that they're supposed to be doing. A bit of an annoyance was that everybody seemed to want to trade jobs with everybody else. I didn't care what jobs people were doing as long as all of the jobs are getting done.

After work Stepdad was kind enough to help me with going over my car insurance and he showed me a new new quote from a different company. I'm not going to mention the name of either insurance companies because the cheaper one isn't sponsoring me and I don't want to make the more expensive one angry (for a couple of weeks anyway) but the new quote estimate for the six months was less than the price I was budgeting for each month. But to be fair to the expensive company I had signed up for 3 payments for the six month period so I would have had to pay $569 next month but I wouldn't (probably) have a bill for the following two or three months. But still the new quote is less for six months than what I  was budgeting for as a monthly bill. So yeah I'm going to making that switch in a couple of weeks after I recover from that Rent Check and resulting overdraft fee that came through when I wasn't preparing for it to.He was also nice enough to give me some more meat as I was leaving.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking the Fast on the Patio Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog December 8, 2023

Very First World Problems Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog November 27, 2023

Day Before Thanksgiving Daily Keto/Sobritey Blog November 22, 2023