Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog June 21, 2024

Weight: 327.6 lbs (147.7 kg) BMI: 42.1 Waist: 54.5 in (138.4 cm) WtHr: 73.6% Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs Lunch: 4x Bar-S Jumbo Jumbos Dinner: Queso Soup Drinks: Kroger Seltzer Original, Pot of Coffee Black, 12oz Sugar Free Monster Energy, Powerade Zero Orange, 2x Kroger Energy Shot, Couple cups of water Sober Day 6 It's kind of creepy to weigh the exact same as the day before. Was able to take inventory before work and got a meal plan together. The “Dinner” list looks kind of funny because it's just Rib-eyes over and over. But I didn't have room in my freezer for all of them. Didn't have time to defrost the freezer and wow there was a lot of ice built up. I'll try to defrost it after work. Noticed that I was out of Chili. I don't usually run out of chili, I usually have some variety of chili. Sometimes multiple varieties. I'm going to have to fix that but then again I might want to wait until the freezer is a little less full. I was almost late for work

Minecraft and Salty Coffee Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog December 18, 2023

Weight: 334.6 lbs ( 151.8 kg)
BMI: 43.0
Waist: 56 in (142.2 cm)
WtHr: 76.4%

Breakfast: Egg Stuff
Lunch: Beef Hot Dogs
Dinner: Pork Steak
Drinks: Couple cups of coffee with a teaspoon of salt and a splash of cream, Quite a few cans of Seltzer water of various flavors
Weeks Sober 3 (Day 23)

Not a very productive day today. I am using the last of the Paid Time Off that I have for the year. So I'll have four days off instead of two and when I got up this morning my computer updated the video driver and I thought it'd play games a bit better (it's been looking a bit rough lately) but what game did I play to see if my computer is playing games well?

Minecraft.

Not the game that pushes the computer the most. I was just going to start it up for a bit, but I kind of got pulled in. I just kind of looked up and it was close to 10 hours later. I really didn't even do anything. I really just flattened out an area to start a farm and the wall to go around it. I did explore a bit. But that's one of the reasons that I don't play Minecraft very much. Look online and see all of the amazing things that people have done, when I try to play what have I done? I flattened out a fifty meter square and built a wall around it.

I didn't get yesterday's post done I was just so fried after work I just couldn't do anything. Muscles were really stiff and sore last night and even into this morning. It's my understanding that stiff muscles could be a sign of low salt so I put a teaspoon of table salt into the morning coffee. I have to say that is definitely a...unique flavor. I do have to say that my arms and legs did seem to even out after about a half a cup of the salty coffee. But I think I'll just hope that I don't have sore muscles very often. The cream did help with the flavor, but it really did make the coffee hard to drink this morning.

I finished off the Beef Hot Dogs that Stepdad gave to me the other day. I don't remember the brand of those hot dogs, but do have to say I really do like these hot dogs a lot more than the Nathan's Brand Hot Dogs. Nathan's Hot Dogs seem to have a oily aftertaste, but these were nice with some mustard.

I was going to set up the slow cooker with the chuck roast that I have in the fridge, but I got distracted by Minecraft and it was just too late in the evening to get that started by the time I realized what time it was. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow afternoon I'll try to set up the slow cooker for tomorrow's dinner.

Something else that I didn't get done today was to record the recipe video I was planning on releasing tomorrow. Of course I have most of tomorrow to record that recipe (it isn't very complicated) but my kitchen is not in the state where I could record a recipe in. I just had an extremely late thought, but maybe I should just use the couple of weeks left in this year (seriously how did that happen?) to get things done for January and ready for the following year.

But then again whenever I try that I end up doing more procrastination than anything else.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking the Fast on the Patio Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog December 8, 2023

Very First World Problems Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog November 27, 2023

Day Before Thanksgiving Daily Keto/Sobritey Blog November 22, 2023