Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog June 21, 2024

Weight: 327.6 lbs (147.7 kg) BMI: 42.1 Waist: 54.5 in (138.4 cm) WtHr: 73.6% Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs Lunch: 4x Bar-S Jumbo Jumbos Dinner: Queso Soup Drinks: Kroger Seltzer Original, Pot of Coffee Black, 12oz Sugar Free Monster Energy, Powerade Zero Orange, 2x Kroger Energy Shot, Couple cups of water Sober Day 6 It's kind of creepy to weigh the exact same as the day before. Was able to take inventory before work and got a meal plan together. The “Dinner” list looks kind of funny because it's just Rib-eyes over and over. But I didn't have room in my freezer for all of them. Didn't have time to defrost the freezer and wow there was a lot of ice built up. I'll try to defrost it after work. Noticed that I was out of Chili. I don't usually run out of chili, I usually have some variety of chili. Sometimes multiple varieties. I'm going to have to fix that but then again I might want to wait until the freezer is a little less full. I was almost late for work

Stomach Hurts Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog December 7, 2023

Weight: 340.8 lbs (154.6 kg)
BMI: 43.8
Waist: 57.0 in (144.8 cm)
WtHr: 77.0%

Breakfast: Sausage Patties and Eggs
Lunch: Chicken Enchilada Soup
Dinner: Bratwursts
Drinks: Couple cups of Coffee black, Kroger Energy Shot, 900ml water
Weeks Sober 1 (Day 12)

Stayed up WAY too late last night trying to write a blog post. So I naturally slept in WAY too late. I had time to cook breakfast, but didn't do much else. Doctor says that getting up in the morning to try to get out into the sun is a good way to stave off the seasonal depression and I do have a small patio outside of my apartment so I have been thinking about buying a small table and putting a chair out there so that I can eat breakfast out on the patio and absorb some of the morning sun. But of course if I'm going to do that I'm going to have to start waking up in the morning. And as I'm writing this first part I'm needing to run out of the door three minutes ago.

I was feeling alright before I left for work, but when I got to work it felt like there was a brick sitting in the bottom of my belly. I'm thinking that is a reaction to the Queso Soup that I had for dinner last night. I don't remember ever having bad reactions to cheese or dairy products, but lately I've been having really nasty burps after lunch lately. This is another thing that I wonder if I've always had an issue with that I'm just now noticing because I'm paying attention to things now. But then again I've always loved cheese and have only recently started winding down how much I've been having lately because of the version of Ketovore that I've been experimenting with lately.

Had some Chicken Enchilada Soup for lunch, and this serving actually had some chicken in it. I was starting to get nervous as to what happened to all of the chicken that I had put into that soup. I did put a big spoonful of sour cream into the soup. Because sour cream in that soup is a good addition to that soup and possible dairy intolerance be damned. I was a bit annoyed when I got home and saw that I had forgotten to put the sour cream back into the fridge.

Second half of work went more or less smoothly, but I was really distracted by the stomach pain. The paranoid thought was appendicitis, but the uncomfortableness kind of moved around the bottom of my torso and I kept having burps that tasted like the cheese and tomatoes that I had last night. So I'm just hoping that I'm going to have one glorious poo tomorrow.

I was hoping to work on a script for Store Stories when I got home from work tonight, but again as soon as I sat down this evening I just kind of shut down. Once again I'm not going to get the Store Story done this week, but I'm off Monday and Tuesday off next week. I do have an appointment for a Lean Mass Bodhy Scan in Wichita on Tuesday I don't think that will take very long, but it will take a couple of hours to transit back and forth, but that leaves Monday for time to do the recording the story that I was planning on doing. That is of course dependent on if I get the script done for it. It's not a complicated story, I just need to write out what I'm wanting to say.

I don't know if I have any personal connections to anybody of the Jewish faith or culture, but I do wish them a Happy Hanukkah and may we pray for peace together.

I am glad that I am getting this posted before Midnight. Not just because a "Daily Blog" needs to be posted each day, but I am wanting to try to get to bed around 12am and wanting to try to wake up around 8am. I do realize that a lot of people get up a lot earlier than that, but one of the things I am trying to work on is getting to bed at a constant time and waking up at a consistent time as well. And that's just not going to happen unless I get away from the computer in time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking the Fast on the Patio Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog December 8, 2023

Very First World Problems Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog November 27, 2023

Day Before Thanksgiving Daily Keto/Sobritey Blog November 22, 2023