Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog June 21, 2024

Weight: 327.6 lbs (147.7 kg) BMI: 42.1 Waist: 54.5 in (138.4 cm) WtHr: 73.6% Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs Lunch: 4x Bar-S Jumbo Jumbos Dinner: Queso Soup Drinks: Kroger Seltzer Original, Pot of Coffee Black, 12oz Sugar Free Monster Energy, Powerade Zero Orange, 2x Kroger Energy Shot, Couple cups of water Sober Day 6 It's kind of creepy to weigh the exact same as the day before. Was able to take inventory before work and got a meal plan together. The “Dinner” list looks kind of funny because it's just Rib-eyes over and over. But I didn't have room in my freezer for all of them. Didn't have time to defrost the freezer and wow there was a lot of ice built up. I'll try to defrost it after work. Noticed that I was out of Chili. I don't usually run out of chili, I usually have some variety of chili. Sometimes multiple varieties. I'm going to have to fix that but then again I might want to wait until the freezer is a little less full. I was almost late for work

Phantom Hangover? Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog November 30, 2023

Weight: 339.6 lbs ( 154.0 kg)
BMI: 43.6
Waist: 56.5 in (143.5 cm)
WtHr: 76.4%

Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs
Lunch: Pepperoni and Mozzarella Rolls with ranch dressing
Dinner: Keto “Hamburger Helper”
Drinks: pot of coffee with cream, Kroger Energy shot, Sugar Free Rockstar 12pk Kroger Seltzer Water Lemon
Days Without Beer 5

Woke up with what felt like a hangover. Headache, stiff neck and muscles, foggy head. “Dr Google” says that “Phantom Hangovers” can happen days to months after quitting drinking. Then again it might just be that I need to buy a new pillow, the one I have now is quite old.

Not quite as down today as I was yesterday. But still a little slow this morning. Wasn't looking forward to going to work. I am seriously getting tired of working with these “children” and everyday is just waiting for the day to get over with. Today was better emotionally for me than yesterday was, but going to work just feels so empty.

Roommate is home this week. He was telling me about his new diet strategy. He is going to rely on hard candies. His plan is that whenever he feels hungry he's going to have a piece of candy. Kind of like people who are trying to quit smoking use lollipops. He says that it's working for him so far. He says that he is losing weight. I don't have the authority to tell him what he can or can't eat, but I can't see a good ending of switching out empty calories for just straight sugar. However if that's what works for him... I on the other hand will stick to the “Ketovore” thing that I'm working on right now.

For lunch I found some pepperoni and mozzarella rolls in the deli that were on markdown. These are usually close to $6, but were on markdown for only about $2. Yes they are processed meat like the hot dogs were, but they didn't have any high fructose corn syrup like the hot dogs did. And the Ranch dressing has seed oils in it, but I've always had this dressing and I don't think I've had any bad reactions to it. But then again maybe I just haven't quit it long enough. (I do have a recipe for homemade ranch dressing, I'm just not sure how long it'll last in the fridge)

I used the ground beef to make a Keto “Hamburger Helper” I didn't get a link for it because I had just just looked it up real quick on the phone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking the Fast on the Patio Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog December 8, 2023

Very First World Problems Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog November 27, 2023

Day Before Thanksgiving Daily Keto/Sobritey Blog November 22, 2023