Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog June 21, 2024

Weight: 327.6 lbs (147.7 kg) BMI: 42.1 Waist: 54.5 in (138.4 cm) WtHr: 73.6% Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs Lunch: 4x Bar-S Jumbo Jumbos Dinner: Queso Soup Drinks: Kroger Seltzer Original, Pot of Coffee Black, 12oz Sugar Free Monster Energy, Powerade Zero Orange, 2x Kroger Energy Shot, Couple cups of water Sober Day 6 It's kind of creepy to weigh the exact same as the day before. Was able to take inventory before work and got a meal plan together. The “Dinner” list looks kind of funny because it's just Rib-eyes over and over. But I didn't have room in my freezer for all of them. Didn't have time to defrost the freezer and wow there was a lot of ice built up. I'll try to defrost it after work. Noticed that I was out of Chili. I don't usually run out of chili, I usually have some variety of chili. Sometimes multiple varieties. I'm going to have to fix that but then again I might want to wait until the freezer is a little less full. I was almost late for work

Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog December 9, 2023

Weight: 337.2 lbs (153.0 kg)
BMI: 43.5
Waist: 57.5 in (146.1 cm)
WtHr: 76.4%

Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs
Lunch: Ground Beef Casserole
Dinner: Bacon wrapped Chicken Breast
Drinks: Kroger Energy Shot, Several cans of Kroger Seltzer Water Strawberry Lemonade
Weeks Sober 1 (Day 14)

Last night I found that the phone did repeat the meditation program. It is somewhere inside of the Samsung Health app, but I can't seem to find it organically during the day. Last nights (12-8-23) session wasn't as effective as the previous night's (12-7-23) session. When the notification came up it had a collection of things to choose from and it said that the one I did previously was the “Seven Days of Relaxation” But when I choose that one it started saying the same thing it said the previous time. So I chose a different button on the front of that app. I'm thinking that is the next lesson on the “Seven Days of Relaxation” as it was labeled as something it said that was a Dutch term that (more or less) translates into an appreciation of being relaxed, I don't remember what it was called, but the app said that the term didn't have a direct translation into English. The other problem was that very time I got into the breathing pattern that the app was encouraging my left eye or my thighs started itching. As soon as I got into a breathing rhythm, something else started itching.

I didn't have breakfast on the patio this morning it was 33 degrees (0.56 C) outside and there were 35mph (56 km/h) wind gusts. Good ole Kansas breeze. The sun was already behind the southern end of my building before I was able to get up. And I was scheduled to work a little earlier than I am normally scheduled to work so breakfast was a bit of a rush. And several other things that seem like excuses when I'm writing them out. I did get a breakfast of bacon and eggs done, but it was a quick one and I didn't get a chance to drink any coffee.

I was a bit late for work. And wow I felt the lack of coffee. It didn't help that I was scheduled to work 10am to 4 and then 5pm-7. It really sucks to work a 6/2 split on hours. The day went remarkably smoothly due to the fact that (PRAISE JESUS!) everybody actually showed up for work! I don't know why such a rare occurrence. I'm I just so blessed that I just never get sick? (knock on wood) Or is it just so many people just don't want to work (Betting on that last part)

For lunch I combined the serving of Cheesy Ground Beef Casserole with the serving of Ground Beef and Zucchini Casserole. When I made those two casseroles the servings were just so small adding them together is the only way to make a satisfying meal out of those two. Of course that means later this week I'll have to come up with another lunch.

I think I'll take care of that when I go to Wichita on Tuesday for the Doctor's lean mass scan. I'm going to have to call them on Monday to make sure that the appointment is set up correctly because last week I had set up the appointment as the doctor said that the equipment for that scan is in the Wichita clinic, but on the clinic's patient portal it says that the appointment is in my town; and it would be a heck of a drive and an awkward conversation to show up at their office and say, “Okay, I'm here!” and have them say, “okay, Good for you, who the hell are you?”

But for tonight I baked the chicken breasts that I had left over from when I cooked the Chicken Enchilada soup. I've been told that Chicken Breast isn't the best thing for the Keto/Ketovore/Carnivore diet because it is a pretty lean part of the bird and it might not have enough nutritional fat to sustain someone who is wanting to follow those kinds of diets. But I did wrap the chicken in some strips of bacon so I'm sure that it'd be alright. Either way in my opinion adding bacon to anything is always a good thing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking the Fast on the Patio Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog December 8, 2023

Very First World Problems Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog November 27, 2023

Day Before Thanksgiving Daily Keto/Sobritey Blog November 22, 2023