Keto Sobriety Blog October 2, 2026

Weight: 301.0 lbs ( 136.5 kg) BMI: 38.6 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 646) Keto Month 7 (Day 215) (258/365 Days 2026 Keto) It is kind of fun to be “frustrated” by a weight of 301 lbs (136 kg) Mom had left with Grandma on their road trip before I got up. I was kind of confused when I looked across the street and saw a red SUV sitting there. I was confused because Mom has a red SUV, and she leaned on the mechanic to get it fixed before her trip. Now I thought it was there sitting next to Grandma's Garage. Mom was wanting to get her SUV fixed because she didn't think that Grandma's car could make the trip. But when I saw a Red SUV sitting across the street I figured that Grandma had talked Mom into taking her car. But when Step-Dad came home later in the afternoon he said that wasn't Mom's SUV it belonged to the lady who went ...

Left Vs Right Gun Fallacies

I don't know of a solution. Or even if there IS a solution. But in my own opinion maybe looking to Washington for solutions might be looking in the wrong direction.

One half of the debate wants to blame guns. "Just ban all guns, if we get rid of all of every single gun and then nobody will ever get shot"

The problem with this argument (apart from the massive numbers of guns out there) is that the second amendment of the constitution allows for the ownership of guns. They can not legally make a law banning everyone from owning guns. I guess "in theory" this "could" change. But they couldn't even do their jobs enough to keep the government from shutting down TWICE this year. Getting enough political clout to change the BILL OF RIGHTS isn't going to happen.

The other half of the debate wants to make it a mental health issue. They claim, "It's just a crazy person with a gun"

the problem with this side is that if there wasn't a mass shooting recently they would go out of their way to discredit mental health issues. They are constantly cutting funding and access to mental help. There was actually a law keeping people with histories of mental health from buying weapons. The law was repealed. It is kind of hard to take them seriously when they claim that they want to keep people with mental issues from shooting other people when they repeal laws about keeping mentally disturbed people from having guns.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025