Keto Sobriety Blog October 2, 2026

Weight: 301.0 lbs ( 136.5 kg) BMI: 38.6 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 646) Keto Month 7 (Day 215) (258/365 Days 2026 Keto) It is kind of fun to be “frustrated” by a weight of 301 lbs (136 kg) Mom had left with Grandma on their road trip before I got up. I was kind of confused when I looked across the street and saw a red SUV sitting there. I was confused because Mom has a red SUV, and she leaned on the mechanic to get it fixed before her trip. Now I thought it was there sitting next to Grandma's Garage. Mom was wanting to get her SUV fixed because she didn't think that Grandma's car could make the trip. But when I saw a Red SUV sitting across the street I figured that Grandma had talked Mom into taking her car. But when Step-Dad came home later in the afternoon he said that wasn't Mom's SUV it belonged to the lady who went ...

Decaffeination Daily post

Decaffeination Day 0
Days without caffeine:0
Weight: 348.9 lbs
Waist: 55 inches
Mood: hopeful

I've been wanting to lose weight for quite some time. I have also done research as to how soda effects the mind and body (spoilers it's not good). But I have yet to stop drinking the stuff. Don't get me wrong, in the past I've promised myself that this case/bottle/whatever will be the last one I'll ever buy and then I'll quit soda forever. Or rather two or three days later. (if that at all) This time when I quit drinking soda I'll use this blog to keep me on task. 

I've tried to quit soda before, with little success, but that was before I remembered that I have this blog. Hopefully if I keep in mind that I have to make a daily blog post about drinking soda I will find it difficult to justify buying the soda. I thought of making this as a YouTube series, but I already have more than I should probably handle with my various YouTube series. And I have tried to have a daily series on YouTube, but it never ends up working for very long. 

I have also added a calorie tracker to my phone which also has a companion app that counts as a step counter and I'll leave this on while I'm working to even closer keep track of my calorie input/burn. I haven't been tracking the soda that I've been drinking in the calorie counter, and the app says that after five weeks I'll weigh 260 something pounds if I eat like I've been tracking. 260-something down from nearly 350 in a little over a month sounds extreme, but I look forward to seeing the effects.


I started writing this this afternoon before I left for work, and I swear that I had more to say. Oh, well. The short of it is that I'm going to stop drinking soda and track the effects of that here on this blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025