Keto Sobriety Blog October 2, 2026

Weight: 301.0 lbs ( 136.5 kg) BMI: 38.6 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 646) Keto Month 7 (Day 215) (258/365 Days 2026 Keto) It is kind of fun to be “frustrated” by a weight of 301 lbs (136 kg) Mom had left with Grandma on their road trip before I got up. I was kind of confused when I looked across the street and saw a red SUV sitting there. I was confused because Mom has a red SUV, and she leaned on the mechanic to get it fixed before her trip. Now I thought it was there sitting next to Grandma's Garage. Mom was wanting to get her SUV fixed because she didn't think that Grandma's car could make the trip. But when I saw a Red SUV sitting across the street I figured that Grandma had talked Mom into taking her car. But when Step-Dad came home later in the afternoon he said that wasn't Mom's SUV it belonged to the lady who went ...

Decaffeination Day 8

Decaffeination Day 8
Weight: 337.6 lbs
Waist: 56 inches
Mood: hopeful

My feet and knee have seemed to stopped hurting. But I'm not sure if that's because of the week plus without soda or because I had the day off and spent the day sitting at my computer. However I did walk for 3.28 miles today. I walked to the store to turn in my vacation request form for the year. I have enough hours to have three weeks off this year. I'm not sure why they make us fill out the form at the beginning of the year. We still have to fill out another time off slip two weeks before the actual vacation time off.

I filed my taxes today. That does sound very boring, but it did excite me when I started thinking about my return. I have a financial program on my computer called Quicken which tracks my spending and bills. And I spent most of the day rearranging my bills. My new financial plan is each Thursday when my paycheck comes in I'll transfer all but $25 into my savings account. And then the last Thursday of the month I'll transfer funds back from my savings account back to the checking to pay my bills. Basically I want all of my bills for the month payed by the last Thursday of the previous month. This I feel is a very doable thing. This is the savings plan that helped me save up to buy my car. So I have done this plan in the past. It's just that I have a serious lack of financial discipline. Now that I am not spending considerable amounts of money on soda I have a feeling that I'm going to see a lot more money available to me. And not just from the tax return, but from the buckets of money that I was spending on energy drinks and soda.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025