Keto Sobriety Blog October 2, 2026

Weight: 301.0 lbs ( 136.5 kg) BMI: 38.6 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 646) Keto Month 7 (Day 215) (258/365 Days 2026 Keto) It is kind of fun to be “frustrated” by a weight of 301 lbs (136 kg) Mom had left with Grandma on their road trip before I got up. I was kind of confused when I looked across the street and saw a red SUV sitting there. I was confused because Mom has a red SUV, and she leaned on the mechanic to get it fixed before her trip. Now I thought it was there sitting next to Grandma's Garage. Mom was wanting to get her SUV fixed because she didn't think that Grandma's car could make the trip. But when I saw a Red SUV sitting across the street I figured that Grandma had talked Mom into taking her car. But when Step-Dad came home later in the afternoon he said that wasn't Mom's SUV it belonged to the lady who went ...

Decaffeination Day 7

Decaffeination Day 7
Weight: 339.0 lbs
Waist:
Mood: Proud

I am happy to report an entire week without soda. And that includes multiple opening shifts. I really didn't mean for this to be a complaining about work blog. It is just how this thing turned out. And I really just can't think of other things to talk about. I thought that the experiences of quitting caffeine cold turkey would lead to some thoughts and stuff to talk about. But all of the drama at work has been clouding my mind. I am truly trying to stop complaining about work on this blog. That's not the point. But I did confirm with co-workers, this last week and a half has NOT been normal. People constantly calling in, not showing up, being scheduled at completely different stores. I have a VERY long to-do list of things to complain about on my YouTube channel. But this last week or two I just can't wrap my head around the stuff that is happening. It would be easy to claim that lack of caffeine is leading to a lack of mental ability. But I am feeling more awake at work than I have for a while. When I'm not getting pounded down that is.
I didn't manage to take any notes about dropping caffeine today. I did catch myself staring longingly at the racks of energy drinks that surround the registers. However this blog really is keeping me on track. If it weren't for nightly reporting on here I probably would have subcombed to temptation of the energy drinks. So yeah. That's one whole week without caffeine. I can't say that's the longest I've been without caffeine, but I do have to say that is a long time for me to go without caffeine. I do have to say that my feet and my left knee are missing the Goody's Pain relief energy shot I was drinking one or two of every single day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025