Keto Sobriety Blog October 2, 2026

Weight: 301.0 lbs ( 136.5 kg) BMI: 38.6 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 646) Keto Month 7 (Day 215) (258/365 Days 2026 Keto) It is kind of fun to be “frustrated” by a weight of 301 lbs (136 kg) Mom had left with Grandma on their road trip before I got up. I was kind of confused when I looked across the street and saw a red SUV sitting there. I was confused because Mom has a red SUV, and she leaned on the mechanic to get it fixed before her trip. Now I thought it was there sitting next to Grandma's Garage. Mom was wanting to get her SUV fixed because she didn't think that Grandma's car could make the trip. But when I saw a Red SUV sitting across the street I figured that Grandma had talked Mom into taking her car. But when Step-Dad came home later in the afternoon he said that wasn't Mom's SUV it belonged to the lady who went ...

Decaffeination Day 4

Decaffeination Day 4
Weight: 338.4 lbs
Waist: 56 in
Mood: Hopeful

Okay, I was able to wake up and function without caffeine even for a opening shift. Had a hard time building momentum this morning. Feet were in some serious pain. Walking to work, two miles each way and then walking around for eight hours. Yeah, that's been having an effect. My right foot feels like there's a spike through the top of it and my left knee feels weak. I was concerned that I wouldn't be able to keep up with the increasing pace of the day. 

For the most part I really didn't notice the difference between this morning and any other day when I opened. I am really trying to not complain about work on here, that's not the point of this blog. I did notice that I didn't have to run to the bathroom as much as I did when I was drinking energy drinks. If I could get a bit graphic here for a few sentences. I know that caffeine is a diuretic. However I have been drinking more water, so I thought I would have to go just as much (if not more). Constipation hasn't been a problem either. Let's not talk about that though.

Something that I'll have to do some research on is that I am not getting very hungry over the day. Not that I usually get hungry. I am avoiding a lot of the calories that I would normally be taking in. Do empty calories count towards hunger? Can your body tell how many calories it's eating and tell how hungry it needs to be? Or is it a volume thing? Research needs to be done, but probably wont be.

Tomorrow I'm FINALLY getting a day off. Tuesday's are supposed to be my designated day off but the last couple of weeks the customer service manager has scheduled me for Tuesdays and I have been picking up a lot of hours as well. So my last day off was last Monday. I am off tomorrow. I am very, very off tomorrow. I was supposed to report for jury duty tomorrow, but that has been postponed. They didn't specify the reason, but there is a chance for snow tonight and tomorrow. So thanks to the maybe inch of snow we're expected to get for me to have a real day off tomorrow. I might to laundry...I should do laundry.

I am excited to be losing two pounds a day every day that I've done these blogs.  Seriously the only thing that I've changed was that I quit drinking soda.  I have been logging calories and walking to work a couple of days this week as well, but it will be exciting to see how long this trend will last.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025