Keto Sobriety Blog October 2, 2026

Weight: 301.0 lbs ( 136.5 kg) BMI: 38.6 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 646) Keto Month 7 (Day 215) (258/365 Days 2026 Keto) It is kind of fun to be “frustrated” by a weight of 301 lbs (136 kg) Mom had left with Grandma on their road trip before I got up. I was kind of confused when I looked across the street and saw a red SUV sitting there. I was confused because Mom has a red SUV, and she leaned on the mechanic to get it fixed before her trip. Now I thought it was there sitting next to Grandma's Garage. Mom was wanting to get her SUV fixed because she didn't think that Grandma's car could make the trip. But when I saw a Red SUV sitting across the street I figured that Grandma had talked Mom into taking her car. But when Step-Dad came home later in the afternoon he said that wasn't Mom's SUV it belonged to the lady who went ...

Decaffeination Day 9

Decaffeination Day 9
Weight: 337.4
Waist: 55 inches
Mood: Good

I might not be jumping off the walls awesome mood. I do have to say I am in a really good mood compared to what I usually feel like coming home from work. The second half of my shift tonight wasn't a bad night. I have a feeling I could write several paragraphs about the first half, but this isn't what this blog is about.
Leaving for work I was a little confused as to wither it as actually Saturday or not. I had some mail in my mailbox and at the junior collage where I take a shortcut through the parking lot had a lot of cars parked there. But I guess they have Saturday classes, today was most defiantly Saturday.
One of the things I was frustrated about work was that the person that was supposed to close the self checkout called in sick. So I stayed a couple of hours late. I do think it is interesting that I am not more tired later in the day. I was scheduled to work from 12-9. but with the hours I picked up I ended up walking from 11am to about midnight. I am annoyed that my phone ran out of battery right at 11, that means according to the app on my phone I walked to the store, I walked around all day, but didn't walk home (even though I did walk home) oh well, I'm not walking to work and back to impress a phone app.
I'm sure my feet will hate me in the morning, but for now my feet really don't hurt any more than after a regular shift. They are going to be out of luck next week I've already picked up hours for next week. It is nice to start the week with a full 40 hours already. It will be fun to turn down people asking for me to cover more hours.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025