Keto Sobriety Blog Tuesday September 29, 2026

Weight: 302.5 lbs ( 137.2 kg) BMI: 38.8 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Sausage Patties, Eggs, and Cheese  Lunch: Air Fried Chicken Drumsticks Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Seltzer Sober Year 1 (Day 643) Keto Month 7 (Day 212) (255/365 Days 2026 Keto) Right knee felt stiff today. It still feels like if I could just move it in the right direction it would make a nasty crunch, but would feel better. The weather was cool dark and rainy just as I like it. The weather did kinda suck for a little bit as Mom needed me to take her to her car dealership so she could pick up her SUV so she could take a road trip this weekend. It was really coming down when we were going into town. And I stopped by the store to grab the stuff to make gumbo https://youtu.be/c1GrylOzL-g for lunch this week and running from the car into the store was COLD. I set up the Gumbo when I got back from the store. It was one of those recipes that I...

Decaffeination Day 2

Days without caffeine: 2
Weight: 342.8 lbs
Waist: 56 in
Mood: Frustrated

I have to say that I might of chosen the worst weekend ever to try to quit caffeine. Just like I said yesterday. This weekend is the first of the month, the weekend of the Super Bowl Sunday, and there's a rumor of snow this weekend. Such a weak chance of snow they aren't even giving an estimate for accumulation. But that hasn't stopped every single idiot in town running to the store to stock up for the approaching snowmageddon. And apparently the Super Bowl is the one of the biggest eating holidays. I have a running theory that the more people in a area the dumber the individual in an area, and MY GOD it was busy today. It really felt like every single person that went through the store was straight up pissed off. Some would say that if everyone around you is pissed, it might be a problem with you. But I felt that I really was doing fine (well fine when I wasn't having three or four people shouting for me at the same time) I did feel overly tired over the day.
My mood for today was listed as “Frustrated” because I really had to deal with three or four people shouting at me at the same time all day. Not sure if anybody got the joke yet, but I keep saying, “There can be only one!” But seriously do people not hear all of the other people shouting my name at the same time? And I swear the things people are shouting at me are basic things they should know how to do as a part of their jobs. Trust me there was a lot of material for store stories, it's a shame it was too busy to write anything down.
Had a hard time even waking up this morning. I awoke around 8 and didn't have to work until 9:45 but I did NOT get anything done this morning. I really just laid in bed until I had to nearly run out the door to get to work. It wasn't that I didn't want to get up, but I really didn't want to (that's not explained well, but I hope I can get my point across) did have a bit of a headache this morning, it seemed to be continued from the previous night.
I'm floating a theory that a lot of the headache from “caffeine withdraw” is actually dehydration. Or other forms of malnutrition. Because I know that I for one have not been drinking as much fluids as I would have when I was drinking soda. And this morning before work I didn't take the chance to eat breakfast and my headache grew worse over the day. It did get a lot better after lunch, but a few hours later it was back and really starting to get disabling. But on my way home I got some Sprite and my headache just disappeared. I'm using Sprite as a cheat soda because it's caffeine free. And I am feeling considerably better now that I have some sugar in me.
I'm going to try to wake up tomorrow early enough to get breakfast, hopefully that'll combat some of that hunger headache. One thing is for sure, I'm going to be glad when the damn Super Bowl is over and done with. I'm about done with these massive hoards of people shouting like idiots

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025