Keto Sobriety Blog October 2, 2026

Weight: 301.0 lbs ( 136.5 kg) BMI: 38.6 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 646) Keto Month 7 (Day 215) (258/365 Days 2026 Keto) It is kind of fun to be “frustrated” by a weight of 301 lbs (136 kg) Mom had left with Grandma on their road trip before I got up. I was kind of confused when I looked across the street and saw a red SUV sitting there. I was confused because Mom has a red SUV, and she leaned on the mechanic to get it fixed before her trip. Now I thought it was there sitting next to Grandma's Garage. Mom was wanting to get her SUV fixed because she didn't think that Grandma's car could make the trip. But when I saw a Red SUV sitting across the street I figured that Grandma had talked Mom into taking her car. But when Step-Dad came home later in the afternoon he said that wasn't Mom's SUV it belonged to the lady who went ...

Decaffeination Day 10

Decaffeination Day 10
Weight: Low Battery
Waist: 55 inches
Mood: Calm

It's nice to have a scale that lasted until the battery died. So far I've had three scales and the previous two just failed. This one flashed “Low” and didn't show a weight and then was dead, so I'm going to assume that the battery is done.
As far as quitting caffeine I've never ran into any withdraw symptoms. I still catch myself staring longingly at the displays of energy drinks and I have occasionally have had headaches, but that I think had more to do with dehydration or lack of food than lack of caffeine. I am really tired as I write these blogs. However I think that has to do with the fact that the only time I manage to find any time to write these damn things is the middle of the night because I feel like I'm back in that cycle of wake up, go back to work, go back to bed.
Today was a successful day I managed to make a weekly weight loss video, managed to remember to turn on the “map my walk” app on my phone, avoided soda, everyone at work managed to show up and do their jobs. (which was it's own miracle) It was amazing how well today flowed when people show up for work. But yeah, this was just about the picture of what kind of day SHOULD be a normal day.
I did have a bit of an irritating moment when the guy closing Customer Service was also scheduled to stay until 11 to be the closing checker. He demanded that I stayed and work for him. Because he didn't want to. He was 100% serious. He told me that he shouldn't have to close as a checker because he works in customer service. I gladly told him to go “F” himself. I've already picked up hours for this week so I am already at the limit of how many hours I can work for this week. But even if I weren't I'd still tell him to sit and spin. I'm usually glad to help people buy picking up hours, but if you just want off because you don't want to do your job you can get right over it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025