Keto Sobriety Blog October 2, 2026

Weight: 301.0 lbs ( 136.5 kg) BMI: 38.6 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 646) Keto Month 7 (Day 215) (258/365 Days 2026 Keto) It is kind of fun to be “frustrated” by a weight of 301 lbs (136 kg) Mom had left with Grandma on their road trip before I got up. I was kind of confused when I looked across the street and saw a red SUV sitting there. I was confused because Mom has a red SUV, and she leaned on the mechanic to get it fixed before her trip. Now I thought it was there sitting next to Grandma's Garage. Mom was wanting to get her SUV fixed because she didn't think that Grandma's car could make the trip. But when I saw a Red SUV sitting across the street I figured that Grandma had talked Mom into taking her car. But when Step-Dad came home later in the afternoon he said that wasn't Mom's SUV it belonged to the lady who went ...

Decaffeination Day 12

Decaffeination Day 12
Weight: 337.8
Waist: 55
Mood: Well Rested

Today was a blessing. Just sat at my computer I did get a bit of my living room cleaned up. But mostly I just sat around listing to music and watching YouTube. Tomorrow I'm sure I'll be disappointed with how much I didn't do today. It was nice to have a day where I didn't hear my name being screeched at me every 30 seconds or so. I can't really say that I was all that driven to drink any caffeinated beverages. I did go out to eat, but I got root beer instead of Pepsi or Mt dew or any other caffeinated sodas.
I did finish looking over the finances enough to justify buying a gaming PC later this spring. So I'm looking forward to that. I was looking into building one. But it seems that right now would be a really bad time to do that. Since Cryptocurrencies are driving up prices of components. So I'm going to be looking into buying a premade PC. Probably an Alienware or something similar.
I also did a bit of shopping around for a new car insurer. The $577 every six months I was paying to Geico was really hurting. I was surprised to see a quote from Progressive for $343. But seeing that Allstate's insurance would cost $525 every six months makes me question a lot of things about the Progressive quote. I'm also really curious about the Geico bill, because the quote from Allstate broke down why exactly it would cost as much as it would. However the Geico bill just shows how much I owe Geico.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025