Keto Sobriety Blog Tuesday September 29, 2026

Weight: 302.5 lbs ( 137.2 kg) BMI: 38.8 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Sausage Patties, Eggs, and Cheese  Lunch: Air Fried Chicken Drumsticks Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Seltzer Sober Year 1 (Day 643) Keto Month 7 (Day 212) (255/365 Days 2026 Keto) Right knee felt stiff today. It still feels like if I could just move it in the right direction it would make a nasty crunch, but would feel better. The weather was cool dark and rainy just as I like it. The weather did kinda suck for a little bit as Mom needed me to take her to her car dealership so she could pick up her SUV so she could take a road trip this weekend. It was really coming down when we were going into town. And I stopped by the store to grab the stuff to make gumbo https://youtu.be/c1GrylOzL-g for lunch this week and running from the car into the store was COLD. I set up the Gumbo when I got back from the store. It was one of those recipes that I...

Decaffeination Day 1

Days without caffeine: 1
Weight: 343.2 lbs
Waist:56 in
Mood: tired...so tired

Today was the real first day that I avoided soda. I'm not sure that today would have been the best day to start this. Truly I didn't mean to start on the beginning of the month. But the day I decided to quit drinking soda just happened to be the first Friday of the month, the weekend of the Super Bowl, and there's a rumor of a snow storm later this weekend. I have a feeling I could have red bull on a freaking IV tree running behind me and I'd still be tired at the end of this shift. To be honest I did grab an energy shot but I convinced myself to but it back.
I did drink a lot of juice this morning. So I was really craving some sugar today. And one of the energy shot's that I really enjoy drinking is a Goody brand energy shot, so it is a pain relief energy shot so my legs and feet were missing that one. Along with a bit of a headache towards the end of the shift. I was told that a headache is one of the signs of caffeine withdraw. Irritability is also supposed to be another sign. But it was hard to tell if I was irritable or just overwhelmed with the literal hundreds of people I had to help over the day. Adding to the stress of the already swamped day we were already understaffed, someone called in sick, and the front end supervisor today decided to push digital coupons instead of doing her job. So the biggest shopping day yet this year we were short a cashier, a supervisor, and nobody in any department knew how to check. And one of the checkers was a new hire, one of the checkers has a very notable ability to piss people off, and another cashier has emotional issues. So not only am I trying to help masses of people through the self checkout I'm also constantly being called to the three other main registers. (Sorry got distracted complaining about work) but I do think I held it together alright during. It was a particularly stressful day.
The really surprising thing is my stats for today, supposedly I've lost over five pounds in a single day. I did weigh in yesterday in the evening, so that could be partially the food I ate yesterday. But I'm looking forward to seeing more of that outcome.
I'm sure that there was more I wanted to say, but it is getting very late and I need to go to sleep

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025