Keto Sobriety Blog Tuesday September 29, 2026

Weight: 302.5 lbs ( 137.2 kg) BMI: 38.8 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Sausage Patties, Eggs, and Cheese  Lunch: Air Fried Chicken Drumsticks Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Seltzer Sober Year 1 (Day 643) Keto Month 7 (Day 212) (255/365 Days 2026 Keto) Right knee felt stiff today. It still feels like if I could just move it in the right direction it would make a nasty crunch, but would feel better. The weather was cool dark and rainy just as I like it. The weather did kinda suck for a little bit as Mom needed me to take her to her car dealership so she could pick up her SUV so she could take a road trip this weekend. It was really coming down when we were going into town. And I stopped by the store to grab the stuff to make gumbo https://youtu.be/c1GrylOzL-g for lunch this week and running from the car into the store was COLD. I set up the Gumbo when I got back from the store. It was one of those recipes that I...

Decaffeination Day 5

Weight: 343.0 lbs
Waist: 56 in
Mood: chilled

Almost didn't get around to posting today. I thought I would take the day I got off to rearrange my living room. I have been meaning to do this for a really long time. (Mostly in the winter, my computer is next to the window and it gets REALLY cold) And it is fascinating to me that I have finally found the time and energy to do something that I've been meaning to do for a couple of years now that I am not drinking a lot of stimulants. There was a lot of other, arguably more important, things I could have been doing with my day off today. But hey at least I'm away from the damn window.
I did gain a little bit of weight for today's weigh in because fairly late in the day I thought of doing the drink one gallon a day of water tip I have seen a lot of.
I did manage to buy the fruit I need for the breakfast smoothies I want to be drinking. The smoothies are a combination of Avocado, Banana, Kale, and Pear. I like to mix up the fourth ingredient. The standard smoothie is avocado, banana, kale, with a cup of milk and a scoop of Vega protein shake. I used to buy Shaklee shakes. However they got too expensive to buy regularly.
I did gain a few pounds today, but again that is just a lot of the water I drank this evening. I only drank half a gallon so far. But I have really been sucking it down. I have large red cups, but I drain one in one go. I must have been getting thirsty since I have quit drinking soda. I haven't really noticed any symptoms of dehydration, but I haven't really been looking. I looked up how much water a person is supposed to be drinking per day. There doesn't seem to be much consensus. One person I read said that they suggest a half of an ounce per pound of someone's body weight I'll see what I can do on that, but that equates to one and a third gallons of water a day for me. And that seems like a lot of water.
I think that's going to be it for tonight. I have to put my living room back together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025