Keto Sobriety Blog October 2, 2026

Weight: 301.0 lbs ( 136.5 kg) BMI: 38.6 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 646) Keto Month 7 (Day 215) (258/365 Days 2026 Keto) It is kind of fun to be “frustrated” by a weight of 301 lbs (136 kg) Mom had left with Grandma on their road trip before I got up. I was kind of confused when I looked across the street and saw a red SUV sitting there. I was confused because Mom has a red SUV, and she leaned on the mechanic to get it fixed before her trip. Now I thought it was there sitting next to Grandma's Garage. Mom was wanting to get her SUV fixed because she didn't think that Grandma's car could make the trip. But when I saw a Red SUV sitting across the street I figured that Grandma had talked Mom into taking her car. But when Step-Dad came home later in the afternoon he said that wasn't Mom's SUV it belonged to the lady who went ...

Decaffeination Day 3

Weight: 340.2 lbs
Waist: 54
Mood: Optimistic

Really the hardest thing about quitting soda is the habits. When going on lunch or walking around the registers at work looking at the energy shots, I do catch myself reaching for the soda. I do have to say that I have been handling the lack of caffeine pretty well. Tomorrow will be the real test as I have to be at work at 6 am and I am going to force myself to not to pick up that energy shot. It will be nice to have a normal day to see how I am really doing.
The last several days have been completely insanely busy. And the help in the store has been completely nonexistent. Honestly this isn't supposed to be the Mark complaining about work blog, but wow are they giving me material to complain about. But I have a weekly video series to complain about work that's not what this blog is for. I do have to say though it is infuriating when it gets busy and it seems that people don't realize that it is busy so they are getting impatient for you to help them. There was one instance when an elderly lady was putting on her gloves in front of the door and people started yelling because she was holding them up. I'm sorry, but is not even 20 degrees outside and you're yelling at a little old lady for putting on her gloves. I thought I was supposed to be the one getting irritable because of lack of caffeine.
Getting back on topic, I really haven't ran into any real physical effects of caffeine loss. Had a hard time convening myself that it was time to get going this morning just like yesterday, but unlike yesterday I didn't really experience any headache. And I'm not really sure if I'm getting irritable, that kind of thing is hard to see from the inside. But a the supervisor told me that she knew that I was already irritable when she told me that she was going to go to another store to push digital coupons. But it could be that every single person is being pissy lately

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025