Keto Sobriety Blog October 2, 2026

Weight: 301.0 lbs ( 136.5 kg) BMI: 38.6 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 646) Keto Month 7 (Day 215) (258/365 Days 2026 Keto) It is kind of fun to be “frustrated” by a weight of 301 lbs (136 kg) Mom had left with Grandma on their road trip before I got up. I was kind of confused when I looked across the street and saw a red SUV sitting there. I was confused because Mom has a red SUV, and she leaned on the mechanic to get it fixed before her trip. Now I thought it was there sitting next to Grandma's Garage. Mom was wanting to get her SUV fixed because she didn't think that Grandma's car could make the trip. But when I saw a Red SUV sitting across the street I figured that Grandma had talked Mom into taking her car. But when Step-Dad came home later in the afternoon he said that wasn't Mom's SUV it belonged to the lady who went ...

Decaffeination Day 6

Decaffeination Day 6
Weight: 335.0 lbs
Waist: 55 inches


wow, that was a hell of a drop in weight for a single day. But than again I haven't been drinking the water I wanted to be drinking. I wont make too many excuses for a eight pound drop in a single day though.
I was talking with a co-worker. And the last two weeks have NOT been normal. We've been having giant swarms of people checking out with massive cartloads of groceries. And nobody seems to be showing up for work. What few people are scheduled to be there anyway. Everyday for the last week and a half I've arrived at work and the entire schedule for the day is in the process of being reworked because one person called in, another no called no showed, and one more is scheduled to be at another store altogether. They say that this is a particularly bad flu season, but goddamn people, this can't go on like this much longer.
I'm seriously wondering how much caffeine effects the mind. Are those little 5 hour energy shots magic elixirs that just make human behavior make sense? It reminds me of the episode of the Simpsons when Homer quit drinking and discovered how boring Baseball was. But for me I'm seeing the insanity of the people.
I didn't have to work yesterday and I didn't work until later this afternoon and I have to say that the two full eight hour nights of sleep really did help me mentally. I have noticed that I sleep about eight hours naturally (when I don't need to be awoken by an alarm clock) I've never really had trouble sleeping before, but there is a definite difference between now and before when I was drinking caffeine all day. But right now I am very tired, and I have to work in the morning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025