Keto Sobriety Blog Sunday September 27, 2026

Weight: 302.4 lbs ( 137.2 kg) BMI: 38.8 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs Lunch: Smithfield Pork Loin, Queso, Pork Rinds Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Kroger Energy Shot Sober Year 1 (Day 641) Keto Month 6 (Day 210) (253/365 Days 2026 Keto) Cooked the pork loin last night before bed. I cut it in half so I had half today and I'll have the other half tomorrow. Not sure why I couldn't make the post yesterday. As soon as I sat at the computer my brain just shut down. Today was first day back from vacation. First day always kind of sucks. I don't know why, but whenever I get back from vacation the first couple of days I have annoying experiences play over and over in my mind. These are experiences that happened years, sometimes over a decade ago. But they're in the front of my brain making me frustrated and annoyed. I have to be careful that I don't snap at somebody because I was thinkin...

Decaffeination Day 11

Decaffeination Day 11
Weight: 343.4
Waist: 57 inches
Mood: meh

I'm wondering if I'm just wasting my time with this blog. I started this blog because I thought that quitting caffeine would have been more of a challenge. But outside of the habits it really hasn't been much of a struggle. And outside of repeating myself and complaining about work there really isn't much to say on here. I think I'll try to make a couple of more daily blogs, just to get to an even two weeks. Of course that's when I'll drink an entire pot of coffee and go walking on the ceiling or something stupid.
Speaking about doing something stupid. I was really craving a stuffed crust meat lovers from Pizza hut so that's what I had for dinner along with a order of the Garlic Parmesan boneless wings. Thankfully I did a little bit of extra walking so according to my calorie counter I'm still 4,000 calories short for the day. The app gave an estimate of how much I'd weigh after five weeks if this was an average day. According to the app I'd weigh 288 pounds after five weeks of days like today. Which is awesome if I were to eat an entire pizza every day and ended up losing weight. I have a feeling that I'd get tired of pizza eventually though. But on a serious note I have to restock my freezer, I have gone without buying real groceries for way too long and now all I really have in there is frozen ground beef. I think I'll go do that tomorrow.
It would be nice to just have a day off for a change. I am already at 40 hours for the week so I can't work any more hours and the jury duty for tomorrow is canceled again. Which is odd. (not that I'm complaining) but it made sense last week because there was a threat of bad weather which never materialized but tomorrow is going to be sunny and in the sixties. You would think that over the entire county there would be a case to be tried. But again not complaining about having a day off. I might get my living room cleaned up. I also have some videos I need to do. However I might just take the day off.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keto Sobriety Blog Monday April 6, 2026

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025