Getting Back to It Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog September 23, 2024

Weight: 347.0 lbs ( 157.4 kg) BMI: 44.5 Waist: 56in (142.2 cm) WtHr: 75.7% Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs, Monster Zero Ultra Lunch: AI Chicken Soup , Monster Zero Ultra Dinner: 11oz Bone in Strip Steak Drinks: Kroger Energy Shot, Powerade Zero Orange Sober Day 2 YMCA: No Absolute negative mood, sore ankles, and swollen knees are telling me that I'm really needing to get back to my diet. I usually do the restart on Sundays, but I was so late on getting the Weekly Weigh in done that I really didn't have time to make a post. And I'm pretty sure that I would have just repeated what I said in the video along with making a “Mark Whines About Work” post. So a mix of “Warning Redundancy Alert” mixed with “Waah-waah people at work irritating me.”Although I did have another addition to Store Stories this evening.  Also the “waiting for Sunday to restart the blog” is something that I need to stop doing. If I fall off of the habit I just need to start back up again. Too many times I&

Attempting a 48 Hour Fast Keto/Sobriety Blog June 17, 2024

Weight: 336.1 lbs (152.4 kg)
BMI: 42.4
Waist: 55 in (139.7 cm)
WtHr: 74.3%

Breakfast: Attempting
Lunch: 48 Hour
Dinner: Fast
Drinks: Kroger Seltzer Original, Pot of Coffee Black
Sober Day 2

Attempting a 48 hour fast. Fell off of the wagon on Saturday and had some beer. And yesterday (Sunday) I decided to have Fried Chicken and Macaroni Salad for lunch. I have Monday and Tuesday off this week. Since I have two days off in a row I decided to attempt a 48 hour fast. I don't plan on trying this very often as all of the articles that I've came across suggest that this should only be done once or twice a month.

I'm kind of glad that I didn't work today because for some reason I woke up at 10:30a. I usually work at 11a it always sucks to jump out of bed and run to work. It took me a while to process that it was so late in the morning. I have no idea why I slept in so late. I had even gotten to bed earlier than I normally would have for a Sunday night. And I didn't even really start the fast yet.

Roommate invited his cousin over and we watched the first half of the Fallout series. I do have to say that was an amazing adaptation. Roommate said the first half of the series is pure fan service. And yeah, as a fan of the Fallout Video Games that was really fun. I spent the rest of the day playing Fallout New Vegas. a lot of the visuals of the TV Series is more closely based on Fallout 4 than the previous games, but my computer can't really do Fallout 4 very well.

For holding off on eating I really wasn't that hungry over the day. And my stomach only started grumbling a few minutes ago. I have been feeling kind of weak later in the evening. But the main challenge over the day was fighting the idea of “It's this time, you have to eat now. Why haven't you done this thing this is the thing you're supposed to be doing right now.” I'm pretty sure that one of the reasons that Dr Berry promotes intermediate fasting is to recognize when you're actually really hungry. It is kind of strange how all day felt like morning. But it might be because I didn't cook breakfast. So that "Procedure" wasn't done yet so it was kind of throwing off everything else. 

Probably TMI but something that is interesting is that I've been peeing like crazy all day long and I had some really runny BM's I'm not sure if that's specific to fasting, or because I've been chain drinking this seltzer water all day. One thing is for sure, I'm not going to be dehydrated.

I've been trying to avoid thinking about food all day. But the best way to get yourself to think about something is to try to not think about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking the Fast on the Patio Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog December 8, 2023

Day Before Thanksgiving Daily Keto/Sobritey Blog November 22, 2023

Very First World Problems Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog November 27, 2023