Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog June 21, 2024

Weight: 327.6 lbs (147.7 kg) BMI: 42.1 Waist: 54.5 in (138.4 cm) WtHr: 73.6% Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs Lunch: 4x Bar-S Jumbo Jumbos Dinner: Queso Soup Drinks: Kroger Seltzer Original, Pot of Coffee Black, 12oz Sugar Free Monster Energy, Powerade Zero Orange, 2x Kroger Energy Shot, Couple cups of water Sober Day 6 It's kind of creepy to weigh the exact same as the day before. Was able to take inventory before work and got a meal plan together. The “Dinner” list looks kind of funny because it's just Rib-eyes over and over. But I didn't have room in my freezer for all of them. Didn't have time to defrost the freezer and wow there was a lot of ice built up. I'll try to defrost it after work. Noticed that I was out of Chili. I don't usually run out of chili, I usually have some variety of chili. Sometimes multiple varieties. I'm going to have to fix that but then again I might want to wait until the freezer is a little less full. I was almost late for work

Tired Waking Up and Tired After Work Daily Keto/Sobriety Diet June 20, 2024

Weight: 327.6 lbs (147.7 kg)
BMI: 42.1
Waist: 54.5 in (138.4 cm)
WtHr: 73.6%

Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs
Lunch: Bar-S Jumbo Jumbos
Dinner: Ribeye
Drinks: Kroger Seltzer Original, Couple cups of Coffee Black, 12oz Sugar Free Monster Energy, Powerade Zero Orange, 2x Kroger Energy Shot, Couple of the large cups of water that the store provides
Sober Day 5

Strange feeling waking up today. Physically well rested, but mind is tired. Hard to explain.

Roommate went out back to the road today. I usually tease him about the rent money but I had to get to work. I'm just glad that I got through downtown before they closed Main Street. Apparently they're going to have a “Smallville Festival” downtown over the next couple of days. Roommate was very vocal about how much he hates everything to do with that. But then again listing things that he DOESN'T hate would be a considerably shorter list.

I was kind of naughty for lunch. And bought some Jumbo Jumbo hot dogs. I'm sure that I have more food in the fridge at home, but lately the fridge has been smelling kind of nasty and I didn't take the chance to do inventory on Tuesday like I wanted to so I'm not sure if there is any of the planned meals in there. Dr Berry says that hot dogs are just fine for the Keto/Carnivore diet, but that's a impulse buy of $13.52. But then again that $13.52 for a pack of 12 Jumbo Hot Dogs. $13.52 for three lunches is ~$4.50 per meal and again you're not going to get that at any fast food ""restaurant""

Today went mostly smoothly. Except for later in the evening word got around that our store was doing a promotion that was giving out a free pint of ice cream because it was the Summer Solstice. Then spent several hours arguing with people thinking that they could get as much ice cream as they wanted for free without consequence. You can get ONE pint of ice cream for free. So people would come up with a gallon pail of ice cream asking if that was the one they get for free. I'd tell them that it was the pint of ice cream that they got for free. So they'd get five or six of the pints of ice cream and get upset that I'd only rang up one for free. Some people when you finally convince them that they'd only get one for free, they'd say, “Okay, this is one order, this is another order, this is another order...” people would get angry at me because I only gave them ONE OF THEM FOR FREE! What's really going to be interesting is that for the next couple of days people are going to say, “Hey, my friend said that you're giving away free ice cream!” Yes we did...for one day. It was a single day promotion. You missed out on it? That's unfortunate. You missed out on it. It was a one day promotion. People are still demanding the “Senior Day Discount” that was a single day promotion that was two or three months ago. 

I noticed that in the "Drinks" part of the intro part for the last couple of days I hadn't included the water that the store has provided and it kind of looks like I haven't been drinking any water at all. But I have been having some of the water provided for the carry-outs. 

After work I'm trying to convince myself that I need to defrost my freezer and get a meal plan together. But sitting down after work and binge watching YouTube is just so, so very nice. My knees are agreeing with that thought. There was a time that whenever I was under 330 lbs (150 kg) everything started feeling better, but something seems to have changed. Age maybe? I'm 38, but people keep reassuring me that “I'm not that old”. Than again everybody who says that is older than me and I'm getting the feeling that the older generations are never going to see us Millennial's or Gen Z etc people as actual adults. But then again when I get as old as a “Boomer” or a “Gen X” is now will I see Gen Alpha as actual adults?

I wasn't able to convince myself to clean out the freezer hopefully I can wake up early enough to do it

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking the Fast on the Patio Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog December 8, 2023

Very First World Problems Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog November 27, 2023

Day Before Thanksgiving Daily Keto/Sobritey Blog November 22, 2023