Getting Back to It Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog September 23, 2024

Weight: 347.0 lbs ( 157.4 kg) BMI: 44.5 Waist: 56in (142.2 cm) WtHr: 75.7% Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs, Monster Zero Ultra Lunch: AI Chicken Soup , Monster Zero Ultra Dinner: 11oz Bone in Strip Steak Drinks: Kroger Energy Shot, Powerade Zero Orange Sober Day 2 YMCA: No Absolute negative mood, sore ankles, and swollen knees are telling me that I'm really needing to get back to my diet. I usually do the restart on Sundays, but I was so late on getting the Weekly Weigh in done that I really didn't have time to make a post. And I'm pretty sure that I would have just repeated what I said in the video along with making a “Mark Whines About Work” post. So a mix of “Warning Redundancy Alert” mixed with “Waah-waah people at work irritating me.”Although I did have another addition to Store Stories this evening.  Also the “waiting for Sunday to restart the blog” is something that I need to stop doing. If I fall off of the habit I just need to start back up again. Too many times I&

Really Tired Today Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog June 19, 2024

Weight: 325.6 lbs (147.7 kg)
BMI: 41.8
Waist: 54.5 in (138.4 cm)
WtHr: 73.6%

Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs
Lunch: Chile Relleno Soup
Dinner: Baked Bratwursts
Drinks: Kroger Seltzer Original, Couple cups of Coffee Black, 12oz Sugar Free Monster Energy, 2x Powerade Zero Orange, 2x Kroger Energy Shot
Sober Day 4

Woke up with a bit of a surprise in my bank account. For some reason I got paid today. I usually get paid on Thursdays It was close to the amount I was budgeting for. (it was a couple bucks more than I budgeted for, but overtime is hard to exactly calculate so I rounded down) I tried to log on to the site where my pay stubs get posted but the pay stubs haven't updated yet. They usually update Wednesday evenings.

Also a nice surprise on the scale as well. Can't say if that's the 48 hour fast that I did the last couple of days, Keto diet, or daily fluctuations. But it's nice to be back under 330 lbs (150 kg)

Roommate said that he had to have me run him around to do errands before I went to work as he has to go back onto the road tomorrow. But I have to get going and he still hasn't gotten up.

Probably jinxing myself by saying this, but the first half of the day went by really smoothly. When the girl who let me out for my lunch asked me if I was ready for lunch I was surprised that it was already four hours into the shift. Something that was interesting was that I was really kind of angry the first half of the day at work. Not sure why, or how to explain it. I just kind of felt trapped and ready to snap at someone. I am glad that I recognized that I was in that kind mood so I was able to restrain myself and after a while I calmed down. I would like to know why I was in that kind of mood to begin with. And now that I think about it I calmed down after I had some of the Powerade Zero, so maybe my electrolytes were out of balance?

I was really tired the second half of work. I thought it might have been electrolytes again. But the second Powerade Zero and Kroger Energy shot didn't seem to have an effect. I was just pacing around waiting for the evening to wrap up.

I did have a kind of wild idea. I overheard someone at work talking, and we both have the same landlord. And my landlord is also a rancher who owns a lot of cows. If I remember right when I was a kid one summer my mom bought half a cow. And that was A LOT of meat. That is an idea that is going to have to take some saving up to realize if I ever decide to do that. Both for the meat and for the freezer to store it all in. But it seems like one of those things that costs a lot of money up front, but will save a lot of money overall.

It's a simple thing, but I'm kind of proud of myself that I was able to leave the store lunch without buying anything on the way out. I was close to doing that when I left for the day, but I did pick up another 12 pack of seltzer water. But I didn't buy more food, beer.

A night where I'm glad that I could just pop some brats to throw in the oven and sit while they cook. I'm just way too tired to cook dinner. Physically I'm just kind of low, but mentally I'm flatlining.

When I got home the fridge had a nasty smell in it and it doesn't seem that cool inside. I think I'm going to have to defrost it again. I just did that but it has been really humid lately.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking the Fast on the Patio Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog December 8, 2023

Day Before Thanksgiving Daily Keto/Sobritey Blog November 22, 2023

Very First World Problems Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog November 27, 2023