Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog June 21, 2024

Weight: 327.6 lbs (147.7 kg) BMI: 42.1 Waist: 54.5 in (138.4 cm) WtHr: 73.6% Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs Lunch: 4x Bar-S Jumbo Jumbos Dinner: Queso Soup Drinks: Kroger Seltzer Original, Pot of Coffee Black, 12oz Sugar Free Monster Energy, Powerade Zero Orange, 2x Kroger Energy Shot, Couple cups of water Sober Day 6 It's kind of creepy to weigh the exact same as the day before. Was able to take inventory before work and got a meal plan together. The “Dinner” list looks kind of funny because it's just Rib-eyes over and over. But I didn't have room in my freezer for all of them. Didn't have time to defrost the freezer and wow there was a lot of ice built up. I'll try to defrost it after work. Noticed that I was out of Chili. I don't usually run out of chili, I usually have some variety of chili. Sometimes multiple varieties. I'm going to have to fix that but then again I might want to wait until the freezer is a little less full. I was almost late for work

A Bit Irritable Today Keto/Sobriety Blog June 13, 2024

Weight: 333.8 lbs (151.4 kg)
BMI: 42.9
Waist: 54 in (137.2 cm)
WtHr: 73%

Breakfast: leftover Fathead Lasagna
Lunch: Stuffed Bell Pepper Soup
Dinner: Baked Chicken
Drinks: Kroger Seltzer Water Strawberry Lemonade, “”Cranberry Lime, Celsius Astro Vibe Energy Drink, Kroger Seltzer Original, “” Mango
Sober Day 5

Definitely too much lasagna last night, but I'm not too worried about it. A daily blog isn't to look at the daily fluctuations

Had some leftover Fathead Lasagna for breakfast, but it gave me some nasty burps for the first half of the day. I wonder if that's telling me that I should be avoiding dairy. 

Legs and feet feel considerably better than they have been, but that might be because I had the last two days off. I did catch the corner of my thumbnail right before work. There's something about my thumbs as soon as there's a bit of nail they'll catch one of the corners leading me to have to trim the damn thing back to the pink

Irritability was quite high today. Nothing specific that I can think of, but the repeating myself, repeating myself, saying the same thing over again and repeating myself was really kind of getting to me today. And every problem that everybody seemed to have seemed so extremely obvious and things that people really shouldn't have an issue with. Again I can't think of any specific examples, because anything I mention just doesn't seem like a big deal looking back on it, but at the time I wanted so slap some people. 

For lunch I had some Stuffed Bell Pepper Soup. It is a very pizza flavored soup. It is kind of interesting how many Italian themed foods I've had the last couple of days. Particularly because I've been kind of craving Mexican food. Heck today Taco Johns was a bigger temptation than Michelob Ultra. But I did manage to avoid both of those.

I was able to avoid making a lot of impulse buying. I was feeling kind of tired before lunch so I picked up a can of Celsius energy drink (Not sponsored) and on the way home I picked up a couple cases of seltzer water. I recognize that I really didn't have to buy these two. But at least least it was just those two purchases. And both were just some soda and both were zero carbs. The Celsius was surprisingly effective. I drink so many energy shots and Sugar Free Rockstar I was starting to think I was becoming immune to energy drinks, but that can really brought me up. But then again it was something new so it might not be that I'm immune to the effects of energy drinks, I'm just used to the ones that I drink all of the time. (This is something else to work on, but one addiction at a time) I do think that I'll be picking up the Original Flavor of the seltzer water more often. I was avoiding it because it sounded so very boring. But the only ingredient is just Carbonated Water, and sure the other flavors are just carbonated water with "natural flavors" there's a lot of stuff that can be called "natural flavors" that companies can use that really shouldn't be consumed (as far as I understand) And the Original Flavor was better than I thought it would be.

It was a lot easier to avoid the beer cooler today. This is leading me to think that it is the habit that I am fighting at this stage. I saw an interesting post on Reddit suggesting something called the THIQ Hypothesis. THIQ is one of those chemicals that that I'm sure that they're paid by the letter on, but google says that is what alcohol in alcoholics brains basically breaks down into. And THIQ acts basically the same as Heroin. Which would explain the addiction. This is something that I'm going to have to put some research into.

Damn near cremated the chicken this evening. But I was trying to be careful, the last couple of times that I baked chicken it came out raw on the inside

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking the Fast on the Patio Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog December 8, 2023

Very First World Problems Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog November 27, 2023

Day Before Thanksgiving Daily Keto/Sobritey Blog November 22, 2023