Keto Sobriety Blog October 2, 2026

Weight: 301.0 lbs ( 136.5 kg) BMI: 38.6 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 646) Keto Month 7 (Day 215) (258/365 Days 2026 Keto) It is kind of fun to be “frustrated” by a weight of 301 lbs (136 kg) Mom had left with Grandma on their road trip before I got up. I was kind of confused when I looked across the street and saw a red SUV sitting there. I was confused because Mom has a red SUV, and she leaned on the mechanic to get it fixed before her trip. Now I thought it was there sitting next to Grandma's Garage. Mom was wanting to get her SUV fixed because she didn't think that Grandma's car could make the trip. But when I saw a Red SUV sitting across the street I figured that Grandma had talked Mom into taking her car. But when Step-Dad came home later in the afternoon he said that wasn't Mom's SUV it belonged to the lady who went ...

Setting Up the Basement Daily Blog Sep 27, 2022

Weight: 357.4 lbs ( 162.1 kg)
BMI: 45.9
Waist: 57 in ( 144.8 cm)
WtHR: 77%
Breakfast: Bacon and eggs
Lunch: X
Dinner: Papa Murphy's Pizza
Drinks: Pot of coffee, a couple cans of Coke Zero, 2L Diet Dr Pepper, Large Can Mikes Harder Black Cherry Lemonade

     Was hungry for breakfast. I wasn't when I woke up, but by noon the bacon in my fridge was sounding pretty good.

     Saw a picture on Reddit that was a piece of printer paper hanging in a Fridge that said, “You're not hungry, you're bored. Close the door.” That was a good reminder for most of the afternoon. I knew I was what I like to call, “Mouth Hungry” I was wanting flavor, I was wanting to eat something so that I would be eating something. Decided to start cleaning up the basement. No I wasn't quite THAT desperate for something to do.

      I have three 3D printers sitting in the basement. Two of these printers haven't been touched in over a year and one that's still in the shipping box after I bought it back in May. So I have probably about two grand worth of printers and plastic filament sitting in my basement waiting to be set up as a print farm. And I'm just sitting here zoning out on social media. Got a good start at getting started at arranging the basement, but that is going to be a project in itself

     I originally got the first printer after seeing a YouTube video of someone making cosplay armor. And I just never got around to doing anything with it. Got the second one because I saw a video about the “Self Leveling Bed” Never did anything with it. And got the third one because I saw an AMAZING deal on Ebay. And it's still in its box

     Sure I originally got the printers for cosplay, and I still am intending to use them for that purpose. But with this gut it's going to be a while before I'm going to be able to print off any decent “armors”, I might be able to get some fun Christmas gifts printed up for my families little ones.

     Roommate got bored and went out and got some Papa Murphy's pizzas. He swung by a liquor store on the way home and picked up some stuff for him and a Mike's Hard Lemonade for me. I did consider turning it down. But that seemed rude. I don't think he reads my blog. I am going to consider myself still dry only because I didn't buy it myself. And that is more or less why I'm trying to avoid alcohol at the moment. I know that there are very many other reasons. But the biggest reason for me at the moment is the financial hurt that it is putting me in. And the pizza isn't great on my diet. But he was the one to suggest and buy it. And I didn't protest.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025