Keto Sobriety Blog Monday September 28, 2026

Weight: 302.6 lbs ( 137.2 kg) BMI: 38.8 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs Lunch: Smithfield Pork Loin, Queso, Pork Rinds Dinner: Member's Mark Hot Dogs Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Celsius Energy Sober Year 1 (Day 642) Keto Month 7 (Day 211) (254/365 Days 2026 Keto) My ankles and knees were a whole lot happier when I was on vacation. Later in the evening my right knee felt like if I were able to move it right it would make a really nasty pop. Weight has been kind of trickling up the last couple of days. Slightly annoyed that it' was under 300 lbs for one day and then the next several days it moved back up. Not in a concerning amount each day, just in the direction that I didn't want it to move. I was able to get up to make breakfast before work. Got a bit distracted while cooking so the bacon was a little more crispy than I'd prefer. Really trying to think of what to write for the day. I was carryout for most of...

Relaxed Daily Blog 9-4-22

Weight: 351.6 lbs (159.5 kg)
BMI: 45.1
Waist: 58 in (147.3 cm)
WtHR: 78.4%
Breakfast: X
Lunch: Johnsonville Jalapeno Cheddar Sausages, bang energy, Gatorade Zero
Dinner: A really huge Rib eye

mood: relaxed

     I was NOT feeling good most of the day. It was a difficult situation to explain; kind of like I was inside out or upside down or something. I felt like I had to negotiate and navigate. And bleah was everything. Then I realized, I didn't eat anything before work. And yesterday all I ate was some leftover nacho cheese and munched on some Doritos. So no wonder I felt so weak, I hadn't had any proper meals in over 24 hours. I'm not trying to starve myself. I just didn't take the time to eat. And frustratingly I still didn't get anything done. Well, I did get the refrigerator thawed out and got the dishes done. (yesterday)

     After lunch was like flipping a switch. I hadn't felt that good in a while. Claritin was taking effect, food was starting to take effect, people showed up for work. And wow, everything was smooth.

     For dinner I had this MASSIVE rib eye. There was a digital coupon that made the family pack $20 something dollars I had it in my fridge for the last couple of days so I finally got around to vacuum sealing the other two. I want to use a vacuum sealer to preserve food in the freezer if I ever get around to doing it.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keto Sobriety Blog Monday April 6, 2026

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025