Keto Sobriety Blog Tuesday September 29, 2026

Weight: 302.5 lbs ( 137.2 kg) BMI: 38.8 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Sausage Patties, Eggs, and Cheese  Lunch: Air Fried Chicken Drumsticks Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Seltzer Sober Year 1 (Day 643) Keto Month 7 (Day 212) (255/365 Days 2026 Keto) Right knee felt stiff today. It still feels like if I could just move it in the right direction it would make a nasty crunch, but would feel better. The weather was cool dark and rainy just as I like it. The weather did kinda suck for a little bit as Mom needed me to take her to her car dealership so she could pick up her SUV so she could take a road trip this weekend. It was really coming down when we were going into town. And I stopped by the store to grab the stuff to make gumbo https://youtu.be/c1GrylOzL-g for lunch this week and running from the car into the store was COLD. I set up the Gumbo when I got back from the store. It was one of those recipes that I...

First Day of Fall! 9-22-2022

 

Weight: 360.8 lbs (163.7 kg)
BMI: 46.3
Waist: 58.5 in (148.6 cm)
WtHR: 79.1%
Breakfast: Bacon and eggs
Lunch: Artichoke Bacon Chicken Soup
Dinner: Chicken Alfredo

mood: Chill


     First day of fall!! (Dancing around). And today has the perfect weather for it. I'm kind of chuckling that the high temperature went from 93 F (~34 C) to 60 (~15C) It would be nice if it stayed that way for a while but after tomorrow the temps are going to jump back up to the 80's (>27 C) I guess it beats the temps in the upper 90's (upper 30's C) that we were getting over the last couple of months. I wasn't going to turn the heater on, but last night I had opened up the windows to enjoy the cool down. So this morning when I woke up it was 50 (10 C) something degrees outside, therefore it was that cold in my house. Yeah, I flipped that heater on real quick. It is kind of fascinating how quickly the apartment warmed up. If it was ungodly hot and I had turned the AC on it would take all day for the place to cool down. But with the heater on it only took a few minutes for the place to warm up. So that was nice.

     Work was alright. It was nice that everyone showed up for work. And it was also nice because there were a couple of people in training. And the great thing when people are new and still in training they are just (more or less) placed on a register to get experience checking. So I had everyone show up for work, and extra help in the trainees. Sure, even then we needed more help. But it was nice to have the help we had. Getting home from work my feet and legs are really cranky right now. But I really do want this blog to be more than just “Mark whines for a while”

     Bacon and eggs for breakfast and the Artichoke Bacon Chicken Soup were good for Keto, and I'll admit that the Chicken Alfredo isn't quite as good. But I was tired and I had the sauce already.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025