Keto Sobriety Blog October 2, 2026

Weight: 301.0 lbs ( 136.5 kg) BMI: 38.6 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 646) Keto Month 7 (Day 215) (258/365 Days 2026 Keto) It is kind of fun to be “frustrated” by a weight of 301 lbs (136 kg) Mom had left with Grandma on their road trip before I got up. I was kind of confused when I looked across the street and saw a red SUV sitting there. I was confused because Mom has a red SUV, and she leaned on the mechanic to get it fixed before her trip. Now I thought it was there sitting next to Grandma's Garage. Mom was wanting to get her SUV fixed because she didn't think that Grandma's car could make the trip. But when I saw a Red SUV sitting across the street I figured that Grandma had talked Mom into taking her car. But when Step-Dad came home later in the afternoon he said that wasn't Mom's SUV it belonged to the lady who went ...

Almost Slept In Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog October 28, 2023

Weight: 343.6 lbs (154.9kg)
BMI: 44.1
Waist: 58 in (147.3 cm)
WtHr: 78.4%

Breakfast: X
Lunch: Tootn' Chili
Dinner: Baked Chicken Thighs
Drinks: Kroger Energy Shot,
        Canned Soda:
                Diet Dr Pepper: 3

                Diet Mt Dew: 4
                Diet Pepsi: 2
                Pepsi Zero: 2
Days Without Beer: 7

    Today is the 7th day that I'll have gone without alcohol, but strangely the first day that I've woken up with what feels like a hangover (headache, sore eyes, dry mouth with a nasty taste) who knows, maybe it's keto flu I did have a pack of ramen the other night, or maybe it's just dehydration, I didn't drink much water the last several days. I'm wanting to get through the soda that I have now. And I think this will be the last soda that I buy for a while.

    Had a quick start to the day. Most days I'm scheduled to work 11-8, but today I was scheduled to work 10-7. I forgot to set the alarms last night so I didn't wake up early and when I did wake up I noted that it was 9:25. And I had just amount of awareness to think, “huh, it takes me about a half an hour to get ready for work” before the adrenaline kicked in.

    Thankfully I did manage to get to work on time. And thankfully today was Saturday and not Sunday when I want to do my weekly weigh ins. It would be frustrating to miss a weigh in video just because I slept in...again. But unfortunately I didn't manage to get any breakfast, or maybe fortunately depending on your opinion on that meal. I've seen plenty of people online saying that breakfast isn't as important as it has been preached. But the thing is that if I don't eat breakfast it's because I'm too rushed to eat breakfast, not because I choose not to eat. So I spend the rest of the day fixated on the food that I didn't eat. Even though I am nowhere close to starving to death, I feel like I'm about to fall over.

    People were crazy panicked again today. There's “Wintry Mix” coming through this weekend. So naturally, “REPENT REPENT RAGNAROK IS UPON US! WE HAVE TO RUN TO THE STORE TO BUY STUFF TO MAKE CHILI!” Kind of funny that I make fun of the other people buying the stuff to buy chili as I had chili for lunch. But the chili I had for lunch today was cooked several weeks ago. (From the freezer, ironically)

    Another frustration from work is that the management wants us to work on the customers, “Wait Time” and I do agree that there is an opportunity for improvement in our performance, and there is frustrations in dealing with some specific people. But the frustration is that the statistics don't care that there's bad weather expected, or that it's the end of the month they just want the statistics to get better and we're not doing good enough.

    I'm not excited of the weight tracking over the last couple of days, and neither is my left foot. I had lunch at the store yesterday and today I looked at the ingredients of the sausages I had for lunch. And yeah it has High Fructose Corn Syrup. Which Google says causes inflammation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025