Keto Sobriety Blog Tuesday September 29, 2026

Weight: 302.5 lbs ( 137.2 kg) BMI: 38.8 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Sausage Patties, Eggs, and Cheese  Lunch: Air Fried Chicken Drumsticks Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Seltzer Sober Year 1 (Day 643) Keto Month 7 (Day 212) (255/365 Days 2026 Keto) Right knee felt stiff today. It still feels like if I could just move it in the right direction it would make a nasty crunch, but would feel better. The weather was cool dark and rainy just as I like it. The weather did kinda suck for a little bit as Mom needed me to take her to her car dealership so she could pick up her SUV so she could take a road trip this weekend. It was really coming down when we were going into town. And I stopped by the store to grab the stuff to make gumbo https://youtu.be/c1GrylOzL-g for lunch this week and running from the car into the store was COLD. I set up the Gumbo when I got back from the store. It was one of those recipes that I...

Not Much to Say Daily Keto Blog September 3, 2023

Weight: 337.4lbs ( 153.0 kg)
BMI: 43.3
Waist: 57 in (144.8 cm)
WtHr: 77%

Breakfast: Hot Dogs and Powerade Zero Orange
Lunch: Tuna Mornay Casserole, Powerade Zero White Cherry, Sugar Free Red Bull
Dinner: Pork Steak, Kraft Deluxe 4 Cheese Mac and cheese
Drinks: Kroger energy shot, 2L Big K Caffeine Free Diet Cola, 500ml water

     Got a weekly weigh in video done this morning before work. And I don't know if I used up all of my creativity in that video or what but now at my lunch break when I'm starting to write out the daily blog I'm hitting a bit of a writers block. There are quite a few strings that I kind of grasp at that would be a good idea to write down, but they keep evaporating before I get the idea formed. This is a bit disconcerting considering that I was planning on working the General Update video this evening after work. The General Update video is a video that I want to release the first Monday of the month, but I work all day tomorrow and there's a streamer that I like to watch on Monday evenings.

     I picked up some mac and cheese, yeah I know, not very Ketogenic, but it was on sale and I really wanted some. And I know that Keto only works when you're working it, but it was on the "Buy 5 save $5" sale and they had coupons attached to them as well. I don't think I'll be having Mac and Cheese every night for the next four or five nights, but I will have some on hand for when I'm feeling lazy. 

and I just cannot think of anything else to say. This is probably not the best post, but at least I'm being a consistent poster. That's got to count for something.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025