Keto Sobriety Blog Tuesday September 29, 2026

Weight: 302.5 lbs ( 137.2 kg) BMI: 38.8 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Sausage Patties, Eggs, and Cheese  Lunch: Air Fried Chicken Drumsticks Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Seltzer Sober Year 1 (Day 643) Keto Month 7 (Day 212) (255/365 Days 2026 Keto) Right knee felt stiff today. It still feels like if I could just move it in the right direction it would make a nasty crunch, but would feel better. The weather was cool dark and rainy just as I like it. The weather did kinda suck for a little bit as Mom needed me to take her to her car dealership so she could pick up her SUV so she could take a road trip this weekend. It was really coming down when we were going into town. And I stopped by the store to grab the stuff to make gumbo https://youtu.be/c1GrylOzL-g for lunch this week and running from the car into the store was COLD. I set up the Gumbo when I got back from the store. It was one of those recipes that I...

Daily Blog May 7, 2023

Weight: 337.6 lbs ( 153.1 kg)
BMI: 43.3
Waist: 56 in ( 142.2 cm)
WtHr: 75.7%

Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs
Lunch: Hot Dogs with mustard, sparkling water
Dinner: Spaghetti with cheese

   Sas able to wake up this morning with enough energy to make a weigh in video. I didn't have that energy last week. I've been doing pretty good on the diet over the last couple of days, and I have been feeling a lot better than I have been. I haven't been blogging just because it really just felt pointless. Not that I myself am pointless, but I just couldn't think of why anyone would give a damn about the absolute nothingness that the last several weeks have been. And naturally as I'm sitting down at the end of the day to try to get back into the daily blog my brain has gone completely blank on all of the stuff I wanted to talk about today.

    Kind of a bummer this week, it is the week of my birthday. Normally I'd take the week of my birthday off for PTO, but something happened to the request that I would have normally put in for the week off. I'm going to guess that I forgot to click save when I was putting in the request. If the request was rejected, or deleted it would still show up on the site, but their doesn't seem to be any sign of any vacation request for this week. And by the time I was told that I was working this week it was too late to put in for it and it was too late for next week as well. But I was able to put in for the week after next week. Thankfully my birthday falls on a Tuesday this week so I still wont be working on my birthday, but it still kind of sucks that I won't get the rest of the week off.

   Was doing pretty good on the diet over the last several days. But as I was leaving work I noted that I have a digital coupon on the Prego pasta sauce. And naturally if you have a coupon you HAVE to use it. /s It did make the sauce cheaper than the store brand sauce (even with the employee discount), but as I cooked dinner I remembered why I prefer the store brand sauce. The store brand sauce is a lot thicker than Prego, and I prefer the thicker sauce. I ate WAY too much spaghetti, even if I weren't trying to do a low carbohydrate diet. That's just the way that I cook spaghetti. It doesn't look like much when I'm getting it out of the package, but when it's done cooking and I'm eating it, I feel like my gut is going to split open.

    I'm going to try to get back to the Keto stuff tomorrow. The freezer is getting a bit low. I'm going to have to come up a couple more recipes for the weekly Keto recipe series. I already have two videos uploaded and scheduled. And I'm looking forward to looking up some more recipes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025