Keto Sobriety Blog Tuesday September 29, 2026

Weight: 302.5 lbs ( 137.2 kg) BMI: 38.8 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Sausage Patties, Eggs, and Cheese  Lunch: Air Fried Chicken Drumsticks Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Seltzer Sober Year 1 (Day 643) Keto Month 7 (Day 212) (255/365 Days 2026 Keto) Right knee felt stiff today. It still feels like if I could just move it in the right direction it would make a nasty crunch, but would feel better. The weather was cool dark and rainy just as I like it. The weather did kinda suck for a little bit as Mom needed me to take her to her car dealership so she could pick up her SUV so she could take a road trip this weekend. It was really coming down when we were going into town. And I stopped by the store to grab the stuff to make gumbo https://youtu.be/c1GrylOzL-g for lunch this week and running from the car into the store was COLD. I set up the Gumbo when I got back from the store. It was one of those recipes that I...

Daily Blog May 10, 2023 Days Sober: 1

Weight: 334.8 lbs ( 151.9 kg)
BMI: 43.2
Waist: 56 in ( 142.2 cm)
WtHr: 76.4%

Breakfast: Slept in
Lunch: Spaghetti
Dinner: Chili Mac
Days Sober: 1

    Had a hard time getting going today. I have blankets covering my upstairs windows to keep the heat of the sun out during the day, I'm thinking that I'm going to take them down at night. It was hard to wake up with the room that dark. Didn't get up and going until almost 11am.

    Since I slept in so late it felt silly to cook the bacon and eggs that I normally would have had so I just finished off the last of the spaghetti for lunch instead. Again not very Keto, but I still had that last half of the box of spaghetti

    Recorded another recipe video today. But didn't get around to editing yesterday's or today's videos. However I did get a pot of chili made and did get around to taking inventory of the freezer and got a meal plan together. A bit frustrating that the only thing that I seem to get done on any of my day's off is doing dishes. But that is one of the great things about meal prepping. Once there's enough meals cooked up, you're done with most of the dishes for the better part of a month.

    I combined a box of mac and cheese into a bowl of chili, so no Keto today. Not very proud of that, but I am proud that I managed to hold off on running to the store to grab any beer or soda and drank water all day today. I keep saying that I'm only going to “Drink food, and Eat Water” but I haven't been very successful in that goal lately, and it really has been messing me up mentally. I didn't mention it yesterday, but I did have some Michelob last night and the difference from today's mood and the day's where I drink is substantial

    This feels like a really short post, but I didn't get much done today outside of cooking a few things and doing the dishes in between. Hopefully now that I have a meal plan together I can start getting other things done.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025