Keto Sobriety Blog Tuesday September 29, 2026

Weight: 302.5 lbs ( 137.2 kg) BMI: 38.8 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Sausage Patties, Eggs, and Cheese  Lunch: Air Fried Chicken Drumsticks Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Seltzer Sober Year 1 (Day 643) Keto Month 7 (Day 212) (255/365 Days 2026 Keto) Right knee felt stiff today. It still feels like if I could just move it in the right direction it would make a nasty crunch, but would feel better. The weather was cool dark and rainy just as I like it. The weather did kinda suck for a little bit as Mom needed me to take her to her car dealership so she could pick up her SUV so she could take a road trip this weekend. It was really coming down when we were going into town. And I stopped by the store to grab the stuff to make gumbo https://youtu.be/c1GrylOzL-g for lunch this week and running from the car into the store was COLD. I set up the Gumbo when I got back from the store. It was one of those recipes that I...

Perhaps getting back into it Oct 18, 2022

Weight: 351 lbs (159.2 kg)
BMI: 45.1
Waist: 58 in (147.3 cm)

WtHr: 78.4%
Breakfast: Bacon
Lunch: X
Dinner: Bratwursts

Has it really been almost an entire month since I last payed attention to what I ate? I didn't wake up planning on starting up this blog again. But I was talking to my Mom on the phone about helping her setting up the house that she just moved to and she mentioned my beer habit. And that's when I noticed that I hadn't had any for a while. I just kept looking at the price of the beer and that kept me dry. After I got off the phone with her I thought I might as well start this up again as well. It might keep me on the right path once my fiances clear up.
 

Anyway I was going to have bacon and eggs for breakfast, but I am all out of eggs. My sister-in-law sells the eggs that her chickens lay, I might check in with her to see if I can buy some from her.

Sunday night I finally got around to counting out the meals that I have in my freezer and making a meal plan for the week. Now the challenge will be sticking to that plan

Last night I picked up the ingredients for Cabbage Soup. This will be a great addition to the freezer. A head of cabbage makes two pots of soup. So if I have one serving of cabbage soup per week I'll have enough soup to last until March.

More than a little excitedly nervous right now. On the way home from Mom's house I revived a phone call from one of the banks that I have recently applied for a job for. I am more than done with working at the grocery store. I would give almost anything to have an office job. I'm almost willing to take a pay cut to get a “sit down” job. But I'm trying to not get too excited for a job that I haven't even interviewed for just yet. The last year or so I've been wanting to get a different job and every time I get my hopes up I never even hear back from the place that I've applied for.

It took a long time to cook the two pots of soup. But at least those are cooked now and I have a good chunk of my freezer full of lunches for a while. Now I'll just have to fight the habit of buying more food when I have a whole freezer food here at home.

Along with fighting the habit of buying of buying beer.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025