Keto Sobriety Blog October 2, 2026

Weight: 301.0 lbs ( 136.5 kg) BMI: 38.6 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 646) Keto Month 7 (Day 215) (258/365 Days 2026 Keto) It is kind of fun to be “frustrated” by a weight of 301 lbs (136 kg) Mom had left with Grandma on their road trip before I got up. I was kind of confused when I looked across the street and saw a red SUV sitting there. I was confused because Mom has a red SUV, and she leaned on the mechanic to get it fixed before her trip. Now I thought it was there sitting next to Grandma's Garage. Mom was wanting to get her SUV fixed because she didn't think that Grandma's car could make the trip. But when I saw a Red SUV sitting across the street I figured that Grandma had talked Mom into taking her car. But when Step-Dad came home later in the afternoon he said that wasn't Mom's SUV it belonged to the lady who went ...

Bit of a Scare on the Way Home from Work Daily Weigh In 10/23/2022

Weight: 351.2 lbs ( 159.3 kg)
BMI: 45.1
Waist: 58in ( 147.3 cm)
WtHR: 78.4%
Breakfast: x
Lunch: Cheesy Ramen
Dinner: Bratwursts
Drinks: Kroger energy shot, Sparkling water, couple cans of Diet Coke and Diet Dr Pepper

I got a weigh in video done this morning. Not a great weigh in compared to the last couple of days, but really not bad compared to the last weigh in video. Didn't get video done in time to make breakfast before work. Made the first half of work last a long time. What really caused the first half of work to be REALLY LONG was the fact that I had forgotten my phone at home. I know that I really shouldn't be playing with my phone at work, but leaving the phone at home really makes for a long day. Particularly each time the hand brushes past the phone pocket and I think about how I need to run home on my lunch break to grab my phone.

Ran home for lunch and my phone. That's when I uploaded the weigh in video. I got the editing done this morning, but had to get to work before I could get it uploaded.

About had a heart attack on the way home from work. I don't think I heard any noises from the car as I left the parking lot, but when I got to the light at 11th and Main the car made a nasty squelching noise as I slowed down. And then again as I got back up to speed. When I had to stop again for the light at Poplar I could tell it was coming from the rear right tire. My brain is imagining all horrific outcomes and possibilities, and not any that I can afford to get fixed.
Turning off at the next street I got out and looked around thankfully there was no damage to the back or side of my car. Which, thank God for that, I can not deal with the drama of a hit and run right now.
looking at the tire I found a soda can wedged in the workings of the wheel. I'm guessing that the crazy wind that we've had today blew it in there. It's the only way I can think of it getting in there. Trying to get it out it wouldn't come out through the outside of the tire and fell out through the inside of the tire before blowing away.

I'm just praying that it didn't cause any damage from driving with an aluminum can stuck inside of the brake. I wasn't joking when I said that I can't afford to get anything fixed right now.

Baked some bratwursts for dinner. I thought about picking up some Mac and Cheese to go with. But the last time I made Mac and Cheese with Bratwursts I didn't get most of it eaten. And I should just be satisfied with the Brats

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025