Keto Sobriety Blog Tuesday September 29, 2026

Weight: 302.5 lbs ( 137.2 kg) BMI: 38.8 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Sausage Patties, Eggs, and Cheese  Lunch: Air Fried Chicken Drumsticks Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Seltzer Sober Year 1 (Day 643) Keto Month 7 (Day 212) (255/365 Days 2026 Keto) Right knee felt stiff today. It still feels like if I could just move it in the right direction it would make a nasty crunch, but would feel better. The weather was cool dark and rainy just as I like it. The weather did kinda suck for a little bit as Mom needed me to take her to her car dealership so she could pick up her SUV so she could take a road trip this weekend. It was really coming down when we were going into town. And I stopped by the store to grab the stuff to make gumbo https://youtu.be/c1GrylOzL-g for lunch this week and running from the car into the store was COLD. I set up the Gumbo when I got back from the store. It was one of those recipes that I...

Daily Blog Post 10-22-2022

Weight: 348.4 lbs (158.0 kg)
BMI: 44.7
Waist: 58 in (147.3 cm)
WtHR: 78.4%
Breakfast: Bacon
Lunch: Cheesy Ramen
Dinner: Baked Chicken
Drinks: several cans of diet Coke and diet Dr Pepper, sparkling water, Kroger energy shot

woo-hoo! Under 350lbs (159kg). That's what happens when you pay attention to what you eat. I did take a moment to run to the store to grab some bacon for breakfast. I also got some coffee filters, but didn't have time to drink an entire pot of coffee before work.

Cheesy Ramen for lunch. Is Ramen Keto? It might be by the time I get done putting cheese in it. (That was a joke, Mom) I only have a couple of packs of Ramen left. I am looking forward to having more. Cheesy Ramen, but I really shouldn't have a need to buy any more.

Work was typical BS, had a couple of people call in. One person I honestly don't know why she bothers working. She is just full excuses whenever she even bothers showing up, but today she called in with a note from her chiropractor saying that she “probably shouldn't work” today. And the other one insisted that she asked for the weekend off a few months ago. But the schedules are released two weeks in advance. So I don't know why she waited until today to call in and say that she can't work when she had the last two weeks to cover her shift. But thankfully one of the other cashiers agreed to work late to cover for the one who called in and we had enough coverage to squeak through without the other person.

After work again wasn't all that productive. I know that it's just after work. But I have such a mess around my house that needs to be taken care of. But I just can't seem to get anything done after work. Perhaps I should start going to bed earlier so I can start taking care of the house before I have to go to work.

I decided to have baked chicken again for dinner tonight. It just turned out so good last night and it just sounded so good all day today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025