Keto Sobriety Blog October 2, 2026

Weight: 301.0 lbs ( 136.5 kg) BMI: 38.6 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 646) Keto Month 7 (Day 215) (258/365 Days 2026 Keto) It is kind of fun to be “frustrated” by a weight of 301 lbs (136 kg) Mom had left with Grandma on their road trip before I got up. I was kind of confused when I looked across the street and saw a red SUV sitting there. I was confused because Mom has a red SUV, and she leaned on the mechanic to get it fixed before her trip. Now I thought it was there sitting next to Grandma's Garage. Mom was wanting to get her SUV fixed because she didn't think that Grandma's car could make the trip. But when I saw a Red SUV sitting across the street I figured that Grandma had talked Mom into taking her car. But when Step-Dad came home later in the afternoon he said that wasn't Mom's SUV it belonged to the lady who went ...

Daily Keto Blog August 11, 2023

Weight: 333.6 lbs ( 150.7 kg)
BMI: 42.8
Waist: 57 in ( 144.8 cm)
WtHr: 77%

Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs
Lunch: Basic Chili with a few slices of cheese mixed in
Dinner: Baked Bratwursts with ranch dressing and mustard
Drinks: Cup of coffee with cream, Kroger energy shot, ~4300ml water

When I woke up this morning my calves were still stiff and sore. But as I got up and moving they loosened up. My heels were still grumpy at me and I think that they will be with me until I get back under 330 lbs (149 kg). I think next week I'll pick up a pair of insoles to see if that helps with the foot pain. I'm glad that I have tomorrow off. I'm going to spend it here at my computer. Hopefully editing videos. But I might get into Minecraft and do that for a bit.

A bit grumpy that my weight is up today compared to yesterday. It's only up 1.4 pounds, and I know that a daily weigh in will fluctuate, and I'm telling myself that I'm still down 4.6 pounds for the week and 3 pounds down for the month. Didn't have quite as much dancing brain energy as I've had for the last several days, but had a bit more stable mood, perhaps I'm getting used to the extra energy. I'm just glad that I didn't have to run the self checkout today.

Had my basic chili for lunch with a couple of slices of cheese mixed in with when I microwaved it. I had another energy boost after lunch today. It wasn't as extreme as yesterday's boost. Seriously I felt like I was on high octane jet fuel yesterday after lunch. But I think I was dealing with it being the end of a week where I didn't have a day to sit down. (And it didn't help that the day that I was supposed to be a “sit down day” I spent 15 hours running around the kitchen)

Today was a remarkably smooth day. I wasn't quite as energized as I have been for the last couple of days. I am looking forward to tomorrow. There are quite a few videos that I want to be edited tomorrow, and it would be immensely satisfying to get the four recipe videos and the one store story video that I have prepared edited and finished, but I'm not feeling all that confident in my recent videos.

The Perseid Meteor shower is supposed to peak this weekend, but the last couple of times I've tried to see any meteor shower I have yet to see any meteors. And, naturally, they are forecasting it to be cloudy every night this weekend.

I feel like I'm missing several things to talk about, but I'm just too tired to think of any more to say.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025