Keto Sobriety Blog Tuesday September 29, 2026

Weight: 302.5 lbs ( 137.2 kg) BMI: 38.8 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Sausage Patties, Eggs, and Cheese  Lunch: Air Fried Chicken Drumsticks Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Seltzer Sober Year 1 (Day 643) Keto Month 7 (Day 212) (255/365 Days 2026 Keto) Right knee felt stiff today. It still feels like if I could just move it in the right direction it would make a nasty crunch, but would feel better. The weather was cool dark and rainy just as I like it. The weather did kinda suck for a little bit as Mom needed me to take her to her car dealership so she could pick up her SUV so she could take a road trip this weekend. It was really coming down when we were going into town. And I stopped by the store to grab the stuff to make gumbo https://youtu.be/c1GrylOzL-g for lunch this week and running from the car into the store was COLD. I set up the Gumbo when I got back from the store. It was one of those recipes that I...

Insert Creative Title Daily Blog 9/25/20

Weight: 362.0 lbs (164.2 kg)

waist: 57.5 in (146 cm)

 

Breakfast: Bacon and eggs

Lunch: Chili, sugar free Rockstar energy 

Dinner: Chili Mac 

 

After I posted the Blog last night my Mom texted me to ask if I was alright. I would tell her not to worry, but that that's kind of her job. She recommended a YouTube channel known as FlyLady to me to help with my lack of organizational skills. Ironically I haven't had time to check out her channel yet

I was able to wake up early enough to cook breakfast. Bacon and eggs are good for Keto, but I'm not sure if I'll want to have this every single day.

Cooked a large pot of chili yesterday so had leftovers. This is basically my weight loss plan, financial plan, time saving plans coming together. So many things work out when I plan out my meals and since I live by myself (mostly, my roommate is a trucker) I cook a large casserole or a large pot of soup and separate it into individual servings. Had chili for lunch. And had Chili Mac for dinner. The mac and cheese wasn't exactly Keto. But it just sounded so good to combine with the chili.

Wasn't all that productive after work this evening. But I had worked 10am to 7pm. And just sat staring at my computer until 9pm. And even then I had to kind of force myself to get up and cook dinner. Even though all I had to do was boil the macaroni and stir in the cheese and chili. I think that's just that I was at work for nine hours. I did pick up a six pack of Michelob Ultra on the way home which is seriously a habit that I need to break. Every night I tell myself that I'm just going to leave my debit card at home so I can't even buy anything on the way home and then when I'm getting ready for work I think of all of the things that I should buy, and then when I get off I forget what I was supposed to pick up. I want to make a shopping list, but when I get the idea to plan things out I'm too tired to make plans.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025