Keto Sobriety Blog October 2, 2026

Weight: 301.0 lbs ( 136.5 kg) BMI: 38.6 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 646) Keto Month 7 (Day 215) (258/365 Days 2026 Keto) It is kind of fun to be “frustrated” by a weight of 301 lbs (136 kg) Mom had left with Grandma on their road trip before I got up. I was kind of confused when I looked across the street and saw a red SUV sitting there. I was confused because Mom has a red SUV, and she leaned on the mechanic to get it fixed before her trip. Now I thought it was there sitting next to Grandma's Garage. Mom was wanting to get her SUV fixed because she didn't think that Grandma's car could make the trip. But when I saw a Red SUV sitting across the street I figured that Grandma had talked Mom into taking her car. But when Step-Dad came home later in the afternoon he said that wasn't Mom's SUV it belonged to the lady who went ...

I didn't have much to say today 9-28-20

 

Weight: 359 (162.8 kg)

Waist: 58 (147.3 cm)


Breakfast Pepperoni with cheese

Lunch: Fried Chicken, Sugar Free Rockstar energy

Snack: Hot Dogs

Dinner: Beef Pasta Hamburger Helper with some cheese


I hadn't gotten dishes done in a while so I couldn't cook bacon or eggs. Had some pepperoni left over from when I made Deconstructed Pizza casserole a few weeks ago. I added some cheese to it and thought about heating it up to melt it all together. But 2 minutes in the microwave just turned the cheese into something like a hard plastic.

I did manage to take inventory of my freezer, but all of my food is frozen. I did get a meal plan together for the week. And I do have a few recipes planned for future videos. But since all of my food is frozen and all of my dishes were dirty before I went to work I went in early and had some fried chicken for Lunch. As I was getting off I didn't feel like doing too much thinking in my dinner. So I just picked up a box of Hamburger Helper.


Not much of a post today. Got meal plan done and that is about it. Didn't give much thought into much of anything else. I was feeling pretty good today before work. I'm thinking that was because I've been trying to avoid caffeine and have been getting back into Keto which does clear the mind. even though I messed it up at dinner.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025