Re-Balancing Budgeting Spreadsheets Daily Keto/Sobritey Blog July 3, 2024

Weight: 334.2 lbs (149.9 kg) BMI: 42.9 Waist: 54 in (137.2 cm) WtHr: 73.0% Breakfast: Bacon and eggs Lunch: Basic Chili with cheese and Ranch dressing Dinner: Baked Bratwursts Drinks: Pot of Coffee with cream, Kroger Seltzer Mango, Sugar Free Monster Sober Week 2 (Day 18) YMCA: No I didn't post last night. It was strange. I was feeling really good all day long, but as soon as the sun went down I had a MASSIVE wave of “don't give a damn.” Hard to describe it as anything else. I think that it might have been because I spent the entire day sitting here at the computer playing Fallout: New Vegas. I managed to get to the YMCA yesterday, but after that I just sat here at the computer just sitting here. I think that broke my mood. It's just so strange for me to go to bed at 10:30pm I'm going to talk about financial stuff. I was a big hesitant at first, but then again 1. I usually only get about 15 views on each these posts, and 2. If anybody if thinking about stealing/sca

Setting Goals Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog February 9, 2024

Weight: 334.2 lbs (151.6 kg)
BMI: 42.9
Waist: 55 in (139.7 cm)
WtHr: 74.3%

Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs
Lunch: Mexican Ground Beef and Zucchini with Cottage Cheese
Dinner: Pork Steak
Drinks: 2x cups of Coffee Black, 500ml Bottled Water x4, Kroger Energy Shot x2, Kroger Seltzer Water Lemon Lime x5
Sober Week 1 (Day 9)

Having a hard time the last couple of days getting up and going. Soreness in my lower right back. But it's more mentally struggling. I just couldn't get enough “Go” to go yesterday, but I did feel a considerable difference in the Mental and Physical energy yesterday. People were dumb AF but I'm starting to feel more “UP” on the days that I'm able to work out in the morning.

Had Bacon and Eggs for breakfast after I got home from the YMCA. This is a very satisfying habit to get into. But I had used up the last of my bacon this morning and I forgot to pick up more bacon after work this evening. But I do have a Strip Steak in the fridge that I can have breakfast of Steak and Eggs tomorrow morning.

 I won't be able to get to the YMCA tomorrow because I work earlier than I usually do. I think my back will appreciate the weekend off. Yeah, the gym opens two hours before I have to work on Saturdays, but with the time I usually wake up on a normal day I only have time to wake up, get there for a short workout, come home for a quick breakfast before having to run to the store. But having to work earlier I just wouldn't have time to do that. And their open hours on Sunday are just while I'm at work.

Weight is up from yesterday, still down for the week and the month. It is exciting that the weight is down to a level where I can put targets on the yearly projection spreadsheet

Current Goal: 325 lbs (147.4 kg)
Long Goal: 315 lbs (142.9 kg)
No longer Morbidly Obese: 311.5 lbs (141.3 kg)
Where I could use the counter balance machine: 250 lbs (113.4 kg)
No Longer Obese: 233.5 lbs (105.9 kg)
Target Goal: 169 lbs (76.7 kg)

The Current (aka "Short Goal") is the step I'm on right now. I recognize that having a huge weight loss goal can be kind of overwhelming, so I'm having "Short Goals" of 10 lbs (4.5 kg) at a time. 

The "Long Goal" is getting back to the weight of when I started tracking my weight way back in the far distant past of 2014. When I found out that I was what was known as "Morbidly Obese" and the way that one my spreadsheets show the future projection probably wont show progress until I get down to that starting weight. 

Having a BMI of over 40 is considered, "Morbidly Obese" they've recently changed the name of that because people were getting offended. Supposedly it's called "Class III Obesity" But I think I'll stick with the original nomenclature 

In the gym there is a weight machine that has a strange counterbalance design. I think it is to help people do chin-ups. The weight stack is designed to have the less weight you have selected for the weight the harder it is, not sure if I phrased that right. But the weight stack only goes up to 250 lbs, and my current weight of 334 lbs is just going to make that counterbalance irrelevant. (In my limited understanding of that machine) But if I ever get under 250 lbs, well first I'm going to be doing some rather undignified dancing, and then I'll be able to use that counterbalance to help do chin-ups on that machine.

I'm not sure if the rate I'm losing right now is a sustainable rate. So I'm not really sure if I'm really going to beat obesity in the next year or two like the yearly spreadsheet shows, but I have heard some exciting stories online.

And the "Target Goal" is a body weight that leaves me right in the middle of the "Healthy" range of BMI. I do recognize that the BMI does have a limited ability to judge overall health. But that seems to be the most dynamic measurement that I'm working with.

At the risk of making another “Mark Whines About Work” post I have heard another reason to try to get a new job sometime soon is that there was a rumor (a rumor with a single source albeit) is that the reason that they've been scheduling so few cashiers is that they're planning on getting rid of two of our regular registers to install another set of six self checkout lanes. We already have a ratio of six self checkouts to five regular registers. I seriously DO NOT want to be there for the geriatric screeching if they're planning on having 12 self checkouts and three regular registers. It does make me think of the large store on the other side of town. That store has three sets of self checkouts, and two of them are usually shut down. So will they give us six more self checkouts, but not have any more help so that they're going to be shut down most of the time like they do with the regular registers? And I wonder if they're planning on having two sets of self checkouts will they have two cashiers running the two sets? Or will they have some poor bastard running around between the 12 different registers.

For lunch I had a serving of Mexican Ground Beef and Zucchini with some Cottage Cheese mixed in. I'm wanting to avoid dairy if I can, but seasoned ground beef with cottage cheese mixed in is a very good combination.

Dinner was a pork steak that I had in the fridge that I had a part of the meal plan that I was able to put together a couple of days ago. It still feels strange to walk out of the store without buying anything. But holy crackers sticking to this plan is amazing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking the Fast on the Patio Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog December 8, 2023

Very First World Problems Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog November 27, 2023

Day Before Thanksgiving Daily Keto/Sobritey Blog November 22, 2023