Re-Balancing Budgeting Spreadsheets Daily Keto/Sobritey Blog July 3, 2024

Weight: 334.2 lbs (149.9 kg) BMI: 42.9 Waist: 54 in (137.2 cm) WtHr: 73.0% Breakfast: Bacon and eggs Lunch: Basic Chili with cheese and Ranch dressing Dinner: Baked Bratwursts Drinks: Pot of Coffee with cream, Kroger Seltzer Mango, Sugar Free Monster Sober Week 2 (Day 18) YMCA: No I didn't post last night. It was strange. I was feeling really good all day long, but as soon as the sun went down I had a MASSIVE wave of “don't give a damn.” Hard to describe it as anything else. I think that it might have been because I spent the entire day sitting here at the computer playing Fallout: New Vegas. I managed to get to the YMCA yesterday, but after that I just sat here at the computer just sitting here. I think that broke my mood. It's just so strange for me to go to bed at 10:30pm I'm going to talk about financial stuff. I was a big hesitant at first, but then again 1. I usually only get about 15 views on each these posts, and 2. If anybody if thinking about stealing/sca

Instant Pot Strip Steak From Frozen Weekly Keto Recipes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking the Fast on the Patio Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog December 8, 2023

Very First World Problems Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog November 27, 2023

Day Before Thanksgiving Daily Keto/Sobritey Blog November 22, 2023