Re-Balancing Budgeting Spreadsheets Daily Keto/Sobritey Blog July 3, 2024

Weight: 334.2 lbs (149.9 kg) BMI: 42.9 Waist: 54 in (137.2 cm) WtHr: 73.0% Breakfast: Bacon and eggs Lunch: Basic Chili with cheese and Ranch dressing Dinner: Baked Bratwursts Drinks: Pot of Coffee with cream, Kroger Seltzer Mango, Sugar Free Monster Sober Week 2 (Day 18) YMCA: No I didn't post last night. It was strange. I was feeling really good all day long, but as soon as the sun went down I had a MASSIVE wave of “don't give a damn.” Hard to describe it as anything else. I think that it might have been because I spent the entire day sitting here at the computer playing Fallout: New Vegas. I managed to get to the YMCA yesterday, but after that I just sat here at the computer just sitting here. I think that broke my mood. It's just so strange for me to go to bed at 10:30pm I'm going to talk about financial stuff. I was a big hesitant at first, but then again 1. I usually only get about 15 views on each these posts, and 2. If anybody if thinking about stealing/sca

Inspired to Get Back to It Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog February 2, 2024

Weight: 337.4 lbs (150.6 kg)
BMI: 43.3
Waist: 55.5 in (141 cm)
WtHr: 75%

Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs
Lunch: Cuban Picadillo with a handful of shredded cheese
Dinner: Chuck “Steak”
Drinks: Kroger Seltzer Cranberry Lime x3, Kroger Seltzer Water Mandarin Orange x3, Kroger Seltzer Water Lemon Lime x3, Kroger Energy Shot, Sugar Free Rockstar, 500ml Bottled water x8
Sober Day 2

Vitamins:
B12 1000mg (New)
Vitamin C 1000mg (New)
2x Vitamin D3 5000IU
K2+D3 (D3 5000I K2 100mcg)
Fish Oil 1200mg (lol when I first wrote that I wrote “Fish Soil” I don't know what Fish Soil is but I don't think I want any)
Magnesium 250 mg
Potassium Gluconate

Got a bit of inspiration to get serious about my health and other things that I want to be doing. I don't want to go into a whole lot of detail because anything I write on here would just be third level hearsay about someone else's medical issues. But the short of it is that one of my cousins is in the hospital because she wont manage her diabetes properly and now she's living on prayers faith and hope.

 And the other inspiration is last night a guy tried to start a screaming match because the self checkout was racist against him. He was an African American who was insisting that an extremely common error that everybody of every race gets that the cashier has to come over an clear. But the guy was hollering at everybody around him because every time he comes in he gets that same error. He would not listen to anybody telling him that he gets that error every time because it is a very common error. For some reason that guy just got stuck in my head. Every time I drifted off last night the mental argument popped back up in my head. 

And then when I got to work today I had a lady shouting at me because she didn't need any help. And was getting the same “sexist” error as the “racist” error the guy was getting last night. I was really ready to just walk out. I assure you that no matter how much you hate self checkout, the cashier hates it even more. 

I made more and more notes over the day, but it was just becoming a “Mark Whines About Work” blog post. And that's really not what I want this blog to be. But I do feel like that the frustrations at work are inspiring me to want to take care of myself. Because the frustrations are wanting me to get out of there. I can either stand there and get yelled at by morons because they don't want to pay attention to the world around them, or I could use that to inspire me to change. I am thinking of the connection between the Mind Body and Spirit. And by spirit I'm not exactly talking about a relationship with God. But that thought is kind of inspired by a religious thought. But if I start taking better care of myself physically I'll start feeling better mentally. I keep calling it Zombie Mode. When I'm not taking care of myself I roll out of bed just in time to go to work, stand around at work waiting to go home, stare at YouTube until far too late at night, go back to bed to repeat the cycle the next day. But with the physical and mental energy that I'm gathering I could do so much more. 

I do have to say that I have a lot more mental and physical energy at work over the day and it does lead to frustration as I'm running at a thousand miles an hour and other people don't seem to know what their feet are.

Starting to feel the burn in the morning from working out. The strange thing is that the feet seem to hurt more than anything else when I get up in the morning. (Trying to phrase this) Makes me wonder if that when you're body is sore from working out is that inflammation? And does the working out inflammation make other parts that are already inflamed more inflamed?

 Later in the evening I noticed that I was feeling quite a bit better than I would normally be feeling. I was going to call it a "Non-scale Victory" that I had noticed that picking things up off of the floor had started getting a whole hell of a lot easier over the evening. I was thinking that it might have been because of getting to the YMCA and working out, but I've been to the YMCA maybe a half a dozen times.

 But then I remembered that yesterday for lunch I had some Johnsonville Beddar Cheddar Smoked Sausages (not sponsored <although I do prefer the Jalapeno Cheddar flavor more than the Beddar Cheddar>) And those sausages have High Fructose Corn Syrup in them. And I'm sure that there are plenty of other things in them that might cause inflammation as well. Normally when I get home from work when ever I have to stand up it almost takes a yell to stand up and it feels like I'm walking around on stilts. But today I noticed that when picking things up off of the floor I could just bend down and grab it. That was a nice realization when I stood up and I realized that I didn't have to bend down in three steps and then catch my breath when I stood back up. Dr Berry says that Hot Dogs are good enough for a quick and cheep meal for Keto/Carnivore diet, but I'm thinking that I'm going to have to avoid those. I've came to that conclusion more than once. But then I find myself having to relearn it.

Something else that I'm going to have to start avoiding is Ranch Dressing. (Sure I could make my own, but that's not what I was talking about.) I read the ingredient list of the cheep ranch dressing that I was so fond of and it was basically Soybean Oil, Preservatives, and flavoring. And flavored vegetable oil just doesn't sound appetizing anymore. And the people I follow online seem to imply that Seed Oils might be just as bad as the High Fructose Corn Syrup.

I ran out of bacon yesterday and I had picked up a pack of name brand of bacon, as it was on sale cheaper than the store brand. The label called it “thick cut” apparently but that company had a different definition of “thick cut” than I do. Because that was really quite thin stuff. But then again those were just the first couple of slices in that package so it might have just gotten a thin couple of slices at the end of the packaging. Because I've had that brand before and it was pretty good back then. But these slices of bacon didn't even make enough grease to fry up the eggs. So I put some butter in the pan to cook the eggs. And I got a good chuckle when I realized that I was eating three quarters of the BBBE diet for breakfast. 

Lunch today was a from a recipe video I recorded last week but still haven't found time to edit together yet.  I did put a couple of handfuls of shredded cheese in with it because I am trying to avoid dairy, I really kind of missed cheese over the last couple of days.

And for dinner I haven't had a chance to get a meal plan together yet for the week so I picked up another one of those Chuck "Steaks" that were more like small roasts than an actual steak.  Still cheaper than fast food, but $10 is still kind of steep for what I'm wanting to plan on for my food plan. (That was redundant, but I'm getting tired) I did get a pork steak out of the freezer for tomorrow night though. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking the Fast on the Patio Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog December 8, 2023

Very First World Problems Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog November 27, 2023

Day Before Thanksgiving Daily Keto/Sobritey Blog November 22, 2023