Re-Balancing Budgeting Spreadsheets Daily Keto/Sobritey Blog July 3, 2024

Weight: 334.2 lbs (149.9 kg) BMI: 42.9 Waist: 54 in (137.2 cm) WtHr: 73.0% Breakfast: Bacon and eggs Lunch: Basic Chili with cheese and Ranch dressing Dinner: Baked Bratwursts Drinks: Pot of Coffee with cream, Kroger Seltzer Mango, Sugar Free Monster Sober Week 2 (Day 18) YMCA: No I didn't post last night. It was strange. I was feeling really good all day long, but as soon as the sun went down I had a MASSIVE wave of “don't give a damn.” Hard to describe it as anything else. I think that it might have been because I spent the entire day sitting here at the computer playing Fallout: New Vegas. I managed to get to the YMCA yesterday, but after that I just sat here at the computer just sitting here. I think that broke my mood. It's just so strange for me to go to bed at 10:30pm I'm going to talk about financial stuff. I was a big hesitant at first, but then again 1. I usually only get about 15 views on each these posts, and 2. If anybody if thinking about stealing/sca

Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog February 3, 2024

Weight: 334.8 lbs (151.9 kg)
BMI: 43
Waist: 55.5 in (141 cm)
WtHr: 75%

Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs
Lunch: Lazy White Lasagna mixed with Cheesy Ground Beef Casserole
Dinner: Pork Steak
Drinks: Kroger Seltzer Cranberry Lime 2, Kroger Seltzer Water Lemon Lime 2, Kroger Seltzer Water Watermelon Sugar Free 3, Rockstar Silver ICE, 500ml Bottled water x6
Sober Day 3

Last night when I went to bed the daily meditation was titled “Hakuna Matata” and I couldn't help but think, “What a wonderful phrase.” But the voice over spent half of the lesson talking about The Lion King. And it kind of ruined the clever feeling of catching the reference. It's also kind of hard to fall asleep when you're listening to the meditative version of “Hakuna Matata”, it is a bit distracting

Was a bit slow at falling asleep last night. Even with the meditation lessons. I wasn't as angry as I was the previous night. And I was quite relaxed, I just couldn't pass out. I am glad that I got to bed by midnight, but the app says that I didn't get to sleep until after 1am. When I woke up at 7am I did feel quite well rested. I did have a bit of pain in my feet. But not the pain that made me yell when I usually stand up in the morning.

Something else to note was this morning was the nasty body odor  smell. I was having a really nasty sour smell coming from various regions. I'm thinking about starting to shower in the evening before bed. That might also help with the falling asleep.

Got to the YMCA late, I was motivated to go, it just seemed like time was moving faster than I was.

When I got there Mom wasn't. I was trying to remember if she said if she had other plans this weekend. But I was slightly disappointed that she wasn't there. There does tend to be a trend that if Mom isn't in the weight room, weird people are. 

The other day there was a guy who had taken off his shirt and started doing poses in front of the mirror. He was in a considerably better shape than I was so I should probably avoid making fun of him. But it was just kind of funny that this guy was grunting so loudly that I could hear him from across the room while he posed in the mirror. Looking back I think it would have been funny to go up behind the poser and start doing the poses also. But that would be very against my personality.

 And today there was a guy doing dead-lifts (I think that's what that exercise is called?), but he was screaming his lungs out as he did his lifts. When I walked in the weight room I heard a scream that sounded like someone was on the wrong end of a taser. I was kind of hesitant to go in because I thought people were fighting or getting arrested or something. But no guy was screaming as he lifted up the weight bar. And when he lowered it to his knees he threw the bar down with a massive “CLANG!” Dude kept screaming out, “THIS IS MY LIGHT DAY! 215! 215!” and then screech out again while lifting it back up While chanting"215! 215! THIS IS MY LIGHT DAY!. Could I lift 215 lbs (97.5 kg)? unlikely, but I wouldn't be announcing it like that. He was surrounded by people that I'm pretty sure were staff members waiting to make sure that he wasn't hurting himself. He seemed to be jovial when he wasn't lifting, but I'm sure his throat is going to be hurting more than anything else.

 I kind of hate working out when these kinds of people are around. I'm just getting started. I'm not sure if I'm even in the right place and I'm going in between someone posing like he's Mr Universe, and a guy who sounds like he has confused the local YMCA with the Olympics.

No matter what I'm going to stay far away from the guy who sounded like a methed up Tasmanian Devil.

But mentioning hurting. I've been kind of stiff in my lower back. The last couple of times I've gone to to the Y I had alternated between working out my arms and working my legs. But each day I work my core on the various machines. And I'm not quite sure yet if the soreness is just the working out starting to work out. Or if I'm doing something wrong just yet. I'm being careful not to overexert myself but I haven't been doing much stretching. I was stretching my back out at work and more that one person asked me if I was alright. The "Demonic Rice Krispies" have returned. I'm not sure if that is because I'm working out or because I'm getting better at the Ketovore diet that I'm wanting to be doing. 

As I didn't spend much time at the Y I had more time to enjoy breakfast. But I will be glad when I get through this pack of bacon, it does not make much grease to cook the eggs in and I'm trying to save some of that grease for other cooking, but it just doesn't produce very much. 

Lunch I mixed together a serving of Lazy White Lasagna and Cheesy Ground Beef Casserole as both of those recipes made really small servings when I cooked them last time. 

For dinner I just grilled some pork steaks with some basic seasoning on them. I didn't bother marinating them this time. It was kind of chilly after work to grill outside. But overall it was really nice weather all day IMO. It was just a bit on the cooler side of perfect for me.

 I did order a pair of swim trunks from Amazon the other night that should be here about Tuesday and I'm off Tuesday and Wednesday this week. Hopefully I'll be swimming this Wednesday. A Waist to Height Ratio of 75% kind of makes me little nervous about going around without a shirt on. But that would just be between the locker room and the pool. And when I'm in the pool I'm going to be keeping my gut underwater. 

But that being said. WOOT WOOT! I'm getting to bed before Midnight again tonight. Doesn't sound like much, but that really is another one of my goals. Might go into more on that thought tomorrow night, but for now it's getting late.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking the Fast on the Patio Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog December 8, 2023

Very First World Problems Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog November 27, 2023

Day Before Thanksgiving Daily Keto/Sobritey Blog November 22, 2023