Keto Sobriety Blog October 2, 2026

Weight: 301.0 lbs ( 136.5 kg) BMI: 38.6 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 646) Keto Month 7 (Day 215) (258/365 Days 2026 Keto) It is kind of fun to be “frustrated” by a weight of 301 lbs (136 kg) Mom had left with Grandma on their road trip before I got up. I was kind of confused when I looked across the street and saw a red SUV sitting there. I was confused because Mom has a red SUV, and she leaned on the mechanic to get it fixed before her trip. Now I thought it was there sitting next to Grandma's Garage. Mom was wanting to get her SUV fixed because she didn't think that Grandma's car could make the trip. But when I saw a Red SUV sitting across the street I figured that Grandma had talked Mom into taking her car. But when Step-Dad came home later in the afternoon he said that wasn't Mom's SUV it belonged to the lady who went ...

That's a Lot of Steaks Daily Blog 4-24-21

Weight: 355.2 lbs (161.1 kg)
BMI: 45.6
Waist: 57 in (144.8 cm)
WtHr 77%

Breakfast: Grilled Beef Steak
Lunch: Kroger Single Salad Bowl
Dinner: Velveeta Skillet Dinner

    For Breakfast I grilled beef steak. I forgot to label the meat when I put it up in the freezer. I cleaned out the freezer and since I haven't been planing out my meals like I want to be doing all I had in the freezer are various (mostly unlabeled) steaks. So it kind of looks like I'll be doing a mostly carnivorous meal plan for the next week or so. Seriously I have about 12 steaks for the next week or so. I do plan on restocking the freezer. But I would like to go through all of these steaks that I have built up.

    For lunch I had a salad kit that my store sells in the produce department. It was a bit smaller than I'm used to eating for a meal. But that might be a good thing. But I do miss the Salad Bar that our store used to have. It was closed when the COVID pandemic started, but there were rumors that it was on it's way out before then. It was a source of theft as well as a lot of other expenses for the store. But my “Salads” were two or three pounds of various chopped meats, ranch dressing, and sometimes a leaf or two of lettuce just so I could call it a salad. And yes, they were quite expensive. (Now I'm starting to get nostalgic)

    For dinner I picked up a box of Velveeta dinner. I'm not sponsored, but I do wonder if I should ask for one with how often I mention them. But I made the decision to have that for dinner because I had one pound of ground beef left in the freezer when I cleaned it out this morning and I had the humorous idea of having that for the last time. Humorous for the idea of using the last of the ground beef on the last time I'll be picking up this dinner (and if you really think that will be THE last time I buy that laugh harder) But since I have 12 different steaks planned out for the next week or so I do plan on trying to space out the steaks. I do like cooking these out on the grill, I wouldn't want to have these all in a row. I do have some chicken breasts, drumsticks, and thighs to cook as well.

    I had a digital coupon for some bratwursts so I picked up a good number of those. But I still want to stick with the steaks for most of the week. Brats do grill up nice as well though. The great thing about the plan of grilling most of the week is that I really need to get caught up on doing dishes. It seems like I only get dishes done to cook again and it just seems like I'm running as fast as I can just to stay in place on the life treadmill


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025