Keto Sobriety Blog October 2, 2026

Weight: 301.0 lbs ( 136.5 kg) BMI: 38.6 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 646) Keto Month 7 (Day 215) (258/365 Days 2026 Keto) It is kind of fun to be “frustrated” by a weight of 301 lbs (136 kg) Mom had left with Grandma on their road trip before I got up. I was kind of confused when I looked across the street and saw a red SUV sitting there. I was confused because Mom has a red SUV, and she leaned on the mechanic to get it fixed before her trip. Now I thought it was there sitting next to Grandma's Garage. Mom was wanting to get her SUV fixed because she didn't think that Grandma's car could make the trip. But when I saw a Red SUV sitting across the street I figured that Grandma had talked Mom into taking her car. But when Step-Dad came home later in the afternoon he said that wasn't Mom's SUV it belonged to the lady who went ...

Food Blog April 27, 2019

Weight: 331.6 lbs (150.4 kg)
Waist: 54.5 in (138.4 cm)
BMI: 41.4
Mood: tired

Breakfast: Pot of Coffee, Taco Chili
Lunch: 4 Piece Fried Chicken
Dinner: 5 pack of Kroger cheddar bratwurst 1.25 L Diet Pepsi

It was probably not a good idea to drink an entire liter of Diet Pepsi before bed. I did manage to go to bed at a reasonably decent time last night as I went to bed around midnight. I'm trying to get eight hours of sleep per night. But I just could not fall asleep. I was just tossing and turning until about 4. And then woke up around 8. But I am writing this part around noon. And I still can't seem to get going
Today was rough. It was really hard to get past the “autopilot” I worked 2-11 today and I'm glad that most of the time I was a cashier and he hour or two I was a FES I am thankful that it was slow. I think the main problem that I am having is that I just didn't sleep as much as I should have this week. Monday night I accidentally broke my phone as I was going to bed. And the panic that caused effected me for the rest of the week. And the five or six other items over drafted my bank account over the rest of the week just kind of felt like being punched over and over again. Coming up on Monday I'm going to go to the bank and get a Fresh Start Loan. I do like that my bank offers these corrections for when I get that far overdrawn. However it is frustrating that I have to keep falling back on these. I typically have to rely on them for when I pay my car insurance. This incident shows me that I seriously need to get my act together financially. I had to pay $200 for a new phone and accrued nearly just as much in overdraft fees. And this was just for a phone. I couldn't imagine what would happen if I were to run into an actual emergency. And yeah< I can call back on a Fresh Start Loan. But this is not a good way to be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025