Keto Sobriety Blog Tuesday September 29, 2026

Weight: 302.5 lbs ( 137.2 kg) BMI: 38.8 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Sausage Patties, Eggs, and Cheese  Lunch: Air Fried Chicken Drumsticks Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Seltzer Sober Year 1 (Day 643) Keto Month 7 (Day 212) (255/365 Days 2026 Keto) Right knee felt stiff today. It still feels like if I could just move it in the right direction it would make a nasty crunch, but would feel better. The weather was cool dark and rainy just as I like it. The weather did kinda suck for a little bit as Mom needed me to take her to her car dealership so she could pick up her SUV so she could take a road trip this weekend. It was really coming down when we were going into town. And I stopped by the store to grab the stuff to make gumbo https://youtu.be/c1GrylOzL-g for lunch this week and running from the car into the store was COLD. I set up the Gumbo when I got back from the store. It was one of those recipes that I...

Food Blog 4/26/19




Weight: ?
Waist: ?
BMI: ?

Breakfast: Velveeta Ultimate Cheeseburger skillet dinner

Lunch: Zuppa Toscana

Dinner: leftover Velveeta Ultimate Cheeseburger Skillet Dinner 1.25 L Diet Pepsi

I didn't get the idea of posting today until later in the evening, and I didn't weigh myself this morning.

Earlier this week I had dropped my phone which effectively destroyed it, luckily I had phone insurance so I could replace it quickly. (It still cost $200 which sucks some serious nuts) An interesting thing about this new phone is that since it's the same make and model of phone (Samsung Galaxy S8) it knows all of my Apps (or at least most of them) So a lot of them are already downloaded and a lot of them remember my Biographics so all of the histories are already saved. But this is a good excuse to re-get into getting serious about Calorie Counting. Which I am catching myself saying a lot on here. I don't know if I should promise that I'll be very consistent about posting these “Daily” blogs. But there's no reason if I'm keeping a calorie log on my phone as I'm eating I couldn't do a post about what I've eaten on here. Not sure why anybody would care about what I'm eating. Maybe I'm just using this as something to keep me on track. It would be easier for me to keep logging into the calorie counter if I think that I'm going to be posting in my blog at the end of the evening. And I would prefer to brag about how well I did on my diet as opposed to making excuses as to why I failed. As to why I've failed today I was really effected mentally this week by my phone breaking and I haven't planned out my meals as well as I would have liked. I do have a lot of food in my freezer and I have plans to make recipe videos. And now that I'm back in business with my phone I should have the opportunity to make a meal plan tomorrow for next week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025