Running Low On Excuses Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog May 2, 2024

 

Weight: 334.6 lbs (151.8 kg)
BMI: 43
Waist: 55 in (137.2 cm)
WtHr: 74.3%

Breakfast: Johnsonville Jalapeno Cheddar Smoked Sausages
Lunch: Low Carb Goulash
Dinner: Baked Chicken
Drinks: Sugar Free Rockstar Energy, Kroger Energy Shot, Several Cans of Kroger Seltzer Cranberry Lime
Sober Day 2

YMCA: No

It's hard to believe that it's been since February since I've last posted. I was going to start this back up yesterday, but it just became another than a “Mark Whines About Work” Post. I feel like work absorbs enough of my life without me coming home and stewing about the BS. And I doubt anybody wants to read about that. But that does put a heck of a block on what I could write about on a “Daily Blog”

Yesterday when I stepped on the scale I was back to where I was, weight wise, at the beginning of the year and I have been kind of concerned about the returning stabbing pain in my feet and how stiff my legs have been lately. I've also been really tired and irritated all day. People reassure me that it really not just me that have been very on edge lately (not sure if I got the grammar of that last sentence correct, but it is getting late) but I've been waking up tired and people around me have just been REALLY FREAKING DUMB!

 It is said that if you run into one asshole that person was an asshole, but if everybody in the world is an asshole you're the one being an asshole. This isn't to complain about work, this is just to describe what it's like at the store lately, but there are areas around the front end where it feels like I'm walking into a wall of sound. It really does feel like I'm trying to walk through a ball of cotton the noise is so intense with what seems like half the population of Kansas in the store and everybody is trying to yell over each other. And everything under 10 years old is screaming their head off.

I didn't take the chance to get to the YMCA this morning. I joined back in December, it wasn't until the end of January when Mom got me to get going to the gym regularly. I went pretty regularly though February and March. But the second week of April I took a vacation to visit my sister and watch the Eclipse from her house. It is hard to believe that I've been back from that vacation for over two weeks and I'm still going to go back to the Y, “Tomorrow” Definitely “Tomorrow” I'll get a meal plan together and get back to the gym to work out. Yep, “Tomorrow” it's been two weeks of “Tomorrow” that I'll get that done. I do have to say that I have noticed a difference from the times I got around to getting to the Y and the times I didn't take the time to go. I wasn't able to go this morning because my trucker roommate is home this week and he needed a ride. And the actual tomorrow from today is Saturday and the gym is only open while I'm at work. I am off of work next week for PTO so I'm not sure what excuses I'll have for not going next week. If I do go I'm thinking about spending time in the water. I'm wanting to alternate between Swimming weeks and Strength Training Weeks. No matter which workout I do I always feel SO much better on days that I get around to getting to the YMCA I really need to work on getting back to that habit. 

I've been spending WAY too much time on my financial spreadsheet. Or at least that's the excuse I've been using to not do anything else in my life. lol It was a strange thing that I was doing. I'd pick up a $12-$15 case of beer and then come home and work on a budgeting spreadsheet. I think I have all of the details worked out on that sheet now so now to come up with a new excuse as to why can't get anything done. I've debated with myself all day long as to if I want to share that many details of what I'm planning or what my goals are on here. But dropping the habit of buying beer every night is most definitely going to help with that goal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking the Fast on the Patio Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog December 8, 2023

Focusing on Finances Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog December 1, 2023

Day Before Thanksgiving Daily Keto/Sobritey Blog November 22, 2023