Getting Back to It Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog September 23, 2024

Weight: 347.0 lbs ( 157.4 kg) BMI: 44.5 Waist: 56in (142.2 cm) WtHr: 75.7% Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs, Monster Zero Ultra Lunch: AI Chicken Soup , Monster Zero Ultra Dinner: 11oz Bone in Strip Steak Drinks: Kroger Energy Shot, Powerade Zero Orange Sober Day 2 YMCA: No Absolute negative mood, sore ankles, and swollen knees are telling me that I'm really needing to get back to my diet. I usually do the restart on Sundays, but I was so late on getting the Weekly Weigh in done that I really didn't have time to make a post. And I'm pretty sure that I would have just repeated what I said in the video along with making a “Mark Whines About Work” post. So a mix of “Warning Redundancy Alert” mixed with “Waah-waah people at work irritating me.”Although I did have another addition to Store Stories this evening.  Also the “waiting for Sunday to restart the blog” is something that I need to stop doing. If I fall off of the habit I just need to start back up again. Too many times I&

Thinking About Food Keto/Sobriety Blog May 5, 2024

Weight: 332 lbs (150.6 kg)
BMI: 42.6
Waist: 55 in (139.7 cm)
WtHr: 74.3%

Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs
Lunch: Chile Relleno Soup
Snack: Bacon and Eggs
Dinner: Baked Bratwursts
Drinks: Pot of Black Coffee, Several Cans of sugar free Big K Dr K and Cherry Cola 

Sober Day 5

YMCA: No

I didn't get around to posting last night. I didn't have any beer, but I did have some fried chicken for lunch and frozen pizza for dinner. This is supposed to be a Keto/Sobriety blog. I guess I could have just made a “Sobriety” post. But this started off as a Keto Blog and it kind of felt strange to write: “Welcome to my usually Keto Blog...” Another challenge that I couldn't overcome was yesterday was the last day of work before I went on vacation this week so when I got home all of ME just kind of shut down. I'm pretty sure I heard the windows shutdown sound when I sat at my computer.

Although I did eat a lot of carbs yesterday I woke up feeling pretty good today. Ever since I got home from that trip to Ohio my left calf was cramped up and I was feeling sharp pains shooting through my feet and lower legs. I was thinking that it was because I wasn't being good on my diet. And now nearly a week off of beer my feet and legs feel considerably better. I was starting to get nervous about my left leg, a muscle cramp after driving for 17 hours? Okay? that same cramp being cramped up two weeks later? I'm not sure. In fact the last day or two my right knee was starting to hurt as well, I'm thinking that it was because I was trying to favor my left calf. 

Didn't get to the YMCA using the excuse that they have shorter hours on Sundays. I could have gone for a little bit this afternoon, but the afternoon blazed by really quickly. I spent the morning and early afternoon cleaning the kitchen. I started cleaning around my computer, but got distracted by various social medias.

I also did a bit of editing on a recipe video that I'm planning on releasing next Tuesday. I'm going to have to rerecord the intro to the video though. The recipe is called “Chile Relleno Soup” And I thought the “Chile” was referring to the country, but looking it up “Chile” is Spanish for “Chili” as in the peppers and the recipe originated from Mexico...oops. There goes that two minute introduction of me talking about being fascinated by trying recipes from new countries.

Since I had an early Lunch (for me) I was starting to get “hungry” later in the afternoon. I'll freely admit that I was getting what I call, “Mouth Hungry” when you're really starting to want food, but it's not, “stomach grumbling, feeling weak” hunger but more of the, “I haven't eaten in a while, and now I'm thinking about food” kind of hunger. I spent the entire time cooking the bacon and eggs berating myself that I really wasn't eating because I was hungry and I was just eating because I was thinking about food. I have a lot of plans that are not going to work if I'm using up all of my food because I ate it all up because I started thinking about food.

Speaking of which I did get around to making the meal plan for the week. I have enough different meals to last the week, and for one more week, but after that I'm going to need to get to cooking. I have about two or three weeks worth of food in the fridge/freezer so I'm not going to starve anytime soon. But if I want to get all “fancy” and not eat the exact same thing for every meal I need to get more meals cooked and meat bought. 

One thing I'm kind of proud of doing, that seems like a strange brag is that I managed to stay home and not go out and buy anything (food/beer/etc.) Kind of similar to falling to "mouth hunger" is the bad habit of going out and spending money. And the big thing that I was spending my money on was beer runs. So keeping myself from going out and buying beer is really going to be a challenge this week. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breaking the Fast on the Patio Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog December 8, 2023

Day Before Thanksgiving Daily Keto/Sobritey Blog November 22, 2023

Very First World Problems Daily Keto/Sobriety Blog November 27, 2023