Keto Sobriety Blog October 2, 2026

Weight: 301.0 lbs ( 136.5 kg) BMI: 38.6 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 646) Keto Month 7 (Day 215) (258/365 Days 2026 Keto) It is kind of fun to be “frustrated” by a weight of 301 lbs (136 kg) Mom had left with Grandma on their road trip before I got up. I was kind of confused when I looked across the street and saw a red SUV sitting there. I was confused because Mom has a red SUV, and she leaned on the mechanic to get it fixed before her trip. Now I thought it was there sitting next to Grandma's Garage. Mom was wanting to get her SUV fixed because she didn't think that Grandma's car could make the trip. But when I saw a Red SUV sitting across the street I figured that Grandma had talked Mom into taking her car. But when Step-Dad came home later in the afternoon he said that wasn't Mom's SUV it belonged to the lady who went ...

March 10, 2021 Tired and Feet Hurt

 Weight: 358.0 lbs (162.4 kg)

BMI: 46.0

Waist: 58 in (147.3 cm)

WtHR: 78%

Breakfast: Bacon, Eggs, Coffee

Lunch: Deli 4pc Baked Chicken, Deli Mac and Cheese, Sugar Free Rockstar

Dinner: Hot Dogs, 1 Bottle Modelo (My roommate is a bad influence lol)

Soda:

    Dr Pepper 20oz

     5 Hour Energy Shot: 2 (not at the same time)


Writing this after work and I got off at 11pm. A bit tired to come up with much to say. I realize that not all of my blog posts are going to be massive walls of texts. Something I do have to say is that my knees, shins, ankles, heels, and arches are really reminding me about that diet that I want to be on. I have a 1 liter bottle of ice that I keep in the freezer for my feet. I haven't had to use it for a while though.

I wonder if my feet hurt because I was running the self checkout today. No matter where I work at the store I am always on my feet, but there is a difference from standing in one spot for five hours and running paces around an area. I have to say that over the last couple of weeks I've been handling the self checkout at lot better than I have the last year or two. I'm not sure if it was because I was dealing with mourning several family members over the last few years or some other factors. But I seem to have more control over the SCO lately than I have had before. I am still not crazy about running them. It's just getting easier again, and I'm not getting as overwhelmed as I had been getting. I wouldn't say that it's all because I've been getting better on my diet, mostly because I really haven't been that great on my diet before this week. (And honestly could be doing better this week)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025