Keto Sobriety Blog October 2, 2026

Weight: 301.0 lbs ( 136.5 kg) BMI: 38.6 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 646) Keto Month 7 (Day 215) (258/365 Days 2026 Keto) It is kind of fun to be “frustrated” by a weight of 301 lbs (136 kg) Mom had left with Grandma on their road trip before I got up. I was kind of confused when I looked across the street and saw a red SUV sitting there. I was confused because Mom has a red SUV, and she leaned on the mechanic to get it fixed before her trip. Now I thought it was there sitting next to Grandma's Garage. Mom was wanting to get her SUV fixed because she didn't think that Grandma's car could make the trip. But when I saw a Red SUV sitting across the street I figured that Grandma had talked Mom into taking her car. But when Step-Dad came home later in the afternoon he said that wasn't Mom's SUV it belonged to the lady who went ...

July 23, 2019 Daily Blog A bit Ramble-ly

Weight: 338 lbs? (153.3 kg)
Waist: 55 in (139.7 cm)
BMI: 43.4
Mood: trying

Breakfast: Pot of Coffee

Lunch: 5pk Kroger Cheddar Bratwurst, Bacon Ranch Dressing, 1.25 L Diet Coke

Afternoon Snack: Leftover Pepperoni (approx 5oz)

Dinner: can of Campbell's Chunky Soup Classic Chicken Noodle, 1.25 L Diet Pepsi

Notes: Trying this again. Not sure if anyone cares, or if I should even bother. I tell myself that I'm doing it to get in the habit of counting calories. But I rarely get very driven to keep up on this. I would “like” to do keto. But that does take a bit of doing to get into the habit of eating certain things. And a lot of my problems in general is getting into a habit of doing things. My main problem is the sin of Sloth. I spend way too much time just sitting around waiting for things to get better. I'm starting to get the hint that it's not going to “just get better.” So I need to get up and start MAKING it better.

Scale is acting up again, keeps saying err every time I step on it, and when it does give numbers, they vary widely. I think I need a new one. Scales aren't all that expensive, but it is annoying to have to buy a new one every couple of months. (Perhaps that's a thing. If you want to save money you'll have to spend a bit on one that'll last)
Spent morning cleaning my bedroom. It's said that waking up in a clean bedroom helps start the day with more mental energy. And I can agree that it would help me mentally to have a clean house. But it's hard to get the energy to clean in a room that is known for sleeping

did manage to clean out the fridge. It's been a bit too long since I last cleaned it out. And, yeah, it smelled like it. I'll probably hit it again tomorrow.

Had leftover pepperoni from a Fathead Pizza that I made the other night. Ate an almost entire pack of pepperoni, so yeah, not good. But at least I don't have any more to eat tomorrow. I do have tomorrow off to create a meal plan. So hopefully I'll stick to a keto meal plan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025