Keto Sobriety Blog October 2, 2026

Weight: 301.0 lbs ( 136.5 kg) BMI: 38.6 Waist: 51 in ( 128.3 cm) WtHr: 68.9% Breakfast: Bacon Lunch: Bratwursts Dinner: Cheeseburger Patties Drinks: Salted Coffee, Monster, Sparkling Water, Sober Year 1 (Day 646) Keto Month 7 (Day 215) (258/365 Days 2026 Keto) It is kind of fun to be “frustrated” by a weight of 301 lbs (136 kg) Mom had left with Grandma on their road trip before I got up. I was kind of confused when I looked across the street and saw a red SUV sitting there. I was confused because Mom has a red SUV, and she leaned on the mechanic to get it fixed before her trip. Now I thought it was there sitting next to Grandma's Garage. Mom was wanting to get her SUV fixed because she didn't think that Grandma's car could make the trip. But when I saw a Red SUV sitting across the street I figured that Grandma had talked Mom into taking her car. But when Step-Dad came home later in the afternoon he said that wasn't Mom's SUV it belonged to the lady who went ...

Getting Back Into It Daily Keto Blog 11-16-20

Waist: 57in (144.8 cm)

Weight: 358.4 lbs (162.6 kg)


Breakfast: Bacon

Lunch: Bottom Roast Steaks

Dinner Beef and Broccoli


I didn't have any eggs for breakfast, and I think my bacon had started going south on me.

For Lunch I tried to fry up some bottom roast steaks. They were buy one get one free when I bought them. However the steaks were a lot like eating flip flop sandals. Flavor was fine. Ate them with some Sriracha Ranch Dressing. But mouthfeel was just horrible. They were just missing some toe straps

for dinner I had some Slow Cooker Beef and Broccoli that I made several weeks ago for my YouTube video series. And again I'm not sure if this was a good idea. The meat really didn't turn out right. I used flat iron steak for the meat and it went all stringy on me. And the Coconut Aminos really overpowers any other flavor.

I've been trying to do the Keto Diet for quite some time. I just keep falling off of it. And every “reason” that I come up with for not following my diet really just feels like excuses when scrutinized. One of the main problems that I seem to run into is my habit of picking up dinner on the way home from work. I've mentioned before that I work at a grocery store so it is hard to stand surrounded by food and then just walk away without buying some. And a follow up problem is that I'm too tired to put much thought into dinner when I've been standing around for eight hours dealing with “The Public” aka absolute morons. So I end up picking up a box of Velveeta dinner. A dinner that is supposed to feed a family of five. Even if I weren't “trying” to do the Keto diet, there's no way in hell a single person eating a meal meant for five is going to lose weight.

And writing all of that out I came to the realization that I say the exact same thing every couple of months. But I've recently made a fairly massive purchase that will hopefully get my cosplay hobby back into action. And neither Master Chief or Iron Man have a 57 inch waist.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sobriety Blog Thursday January 1, 2026

Keto Sobriety Blog Saturday December 27, 2025

Happy New Year Keto Sobriety Blog Wednesday December 31, 2025